Signs of life...

Neuman1

I watched the whole game but to suggest the the team played better because of Armstrong is funny. Our offense struggled because Armstrong is average passer an best at this stage. He did some very good things today but I'm not giving him a pass on the three picks. All TERRIBLE throws. Maybe those were Taylor's fault???? The defense played better today after ther settled down because they started doing their assignments. Santos looked like a football player again today with the position switch. Maybe it had nothing up do with Armstrong and more to do with coaching. Maybe?

If I was better at the internet, I'd make this say "Thanks, Martinez!" But I'm not. So use your imagination...

G062H.gif

• Fire 1

Just sensational! All I can say...Unbelievable! Wow! My, my, my!!!!! :)

This is the happiest I've been since the shocker on Nov. 8, 1997 at Missouri! "The Immaculate Reception" as it was known as Matt Davison found his way into Nebraska football history on that very special day! I have nothing but wonderful praise for both Westerkamp and Kellogg III on their successful Hail Marry with no time left on the clock. Wow! Can you believe this?!

This was a truly amazing win!

And look what that has done for Davison. He probably has a lifetime job in the husker booth, all that for one catch that left us so enamored with him. Hope Westerkamp gets half the recogniton for his play today!

Not saying that Taylor is perfect but if he threw three picks today he wouldn't be getting a pass. It would be the whole if it wasn't for his three picks we would have won easy. He sucks! But now it's the team plays harder for Armstrong even tho he played poorly. It's pretty funny.

Taylor is a SENIOR! When he throws 3 picks, we loose, no questions asked. By a large margin! We wouldn't even be in the position to make this happen. History proves it! Look, I'm a tm fan, I give my beat wishes and all my thanks to him, but THIS group does not respond...see last week

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TAYLOR?!?!??!?!??!???!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?1?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?

Speaking of which, I never once saw him on the sideline today. Thought that was a little weird.

A bunch of the injured players were in the press box.

BRV920, Nebraska's offensive linemen had several holds inside the redzone called on them that were drive killers in the 2nd half. They knocked us out of field goal position at least twice, man, in the 4th quarter or so. The offense has got to clean up a lot of stuff -- and they will. Let's try to stay positive. Tommy Armstrong is -- and I repeat -- a FRESHMAN. He's young. I love his running ability!!!

We are 6-2 now. Let's be thankful after a win like this. Kain Colter and Northwestern came to play today. You got to give them credit too.

So name the last time Taylor threw three picks Neumann? Was it Mich St last year? Pretty sure we won that game. I hope Armstrong has a great career here and think he will but he isn't out best QB at this point. We aren't winning either game with the michigans with Tommy's performance today.