Two childhood friends, two great young men, and we were lucky to share three great games with them

knapplc

Would have been great to get Colter.....but not too long ago Carnes was the next T Fraz! Just like TA

People had some very high hopes for Carnes. I'd always been in the Colter camp.

Played his junior year of HS at QB with a torn labrum. Warrior.

Letting players like this slip through their fingers is exactly why Colorado sucks.

No kidding. Bell was in Boulder, wanting to go to CU, they didn't recruit him. I don't know if CU recruited Colter, but he was at Cherry Creek high, which is one of the best high school programs in the state.

How did they lose to Douglas County?

Mike Moudy

Letting players like this slip through their fingers is exactly why Colorado sucks.

No kidding. Bell was in Boulder, wanting to go to CU, they didn't recruit him. I don't know if CU recruited Colter, but he was at Cherry Creek high, which is one of the best high school programs in the state.

Mike Moudy

Huh? I'm talking about this year.

Mike Moudy

Huh? I'm talking about this year.

'Twas a joke