Interesting take on Michigan

Lets beat them!

* The Cornhuskers are No. 2 in the conference in third down defense, allowing opponents to convert just 28.2 percent of the time. Michigan was just 2 of 13 on third downs against MSU.

We have to win first down though. Our success on 3rd down is based on not allowing 7 or 8 yards on first down.

• Fire 1

Lets beat them!

* The Cornhuskers are No. 2 in the conference in third down defense, allowing opponents to convert just 28.2 percent of the time. Michigan was just 2 of 13 on third downs against MSU.

We have to win first down though. Our success on 3rd down is based on not allowing 7 or 8 yards on first down.

Yes and no. If we allow 7 or 8 yards on first down they often don't get to third down. :ahhhhhhhh

Lets beat them!

No offense, but...duh?

Isn't that the case in football generally.

Edit: My apologies, that wasn't very nice. Excuse that GSG. My bad.

Lets beat them!

No offense, but...duh?

i think your sarcasm meter needs to be adjusted.

Lets beat them!

No offense, but...duh?

i think your sarcasm meter needs to be adjusted.

Don't mean to be a dick, but I just picked up my dogs poop on the carpet, soft stool. I'm upset. Had to take it out on someone else. :dunno

Lets beat them!

Let's hope we can do some of what MSU did to them. I listened to Borges post game and he wanted to throw on 1st down a lot but his O line was getting crushed!

Neat little history fact between the two teams,

Nebraska and Michigan have had similar records throughout the series history when facing each other. This year both teams are 6-2.

2012 Neb 5-2 def Mich 5-2

2011 Mich 8-2 def Neb 8-2

2005 Neb 7-4 def Mich 7-4

1911 Neb 5-1-2 def Mich 5-1-2

1905 5-0 Mich def 4-0 Neb 31-0