Michigan Fans = Nebraska Fans

They are MUCH worse than Neb fans! We are giving Bo 6 years to win the conference or go to a BCS game - Hoke made a BCS game in his first year, and they are calling for his head 2.5 years into his coaching.

Bo won 2 division titles in his first three years with poor recruiting. Hoke hasn't sniffed a division title, even with Top-10 recruiting classes. Backing into a BCS game against a poor VaTech only goes so far.

• Fire 1

Couldn't help but hear the boos whenever Michigan went three-and-out. They were loud, and clearly effecting the players. I only remember something like this at Nebraska in the final death throws of the Callahan era at Nebraska. But that wasn't when Nebraska still had a winning record or was still in the mix of winning a big game.

I was joking with my wife that during the post game handshake Bo was telly BH to make sure all mics are off before he starts cursing.

• Fire 1

Hoke and Michigan backed into a BCS bowl in his first year, and squeeked out a win over yippitee doo dah Virginia tech, then last year went 8-5. Now this year is turning into a disaster. Then, he's overstacked his recruiting with a sh#t ton of super duper lineman that has allowed his recruiting ranking to be skewed into a high eschelon, thus creating unreasonable expectations.

They are MUCH worse than Neb fans! We are giving Bo 6 years to win the conference or go to a BCS game - Hoke made a BCS game in his first year, and they are calling for his head 2.5 years into his coaching.

Bo won 2 division titles in his first three years with poor recruiting. Hoke hasn't sniffed a division title, even with Top-10 recruiting classes. Backing into a BCS game against a poor VaTech only goes so far.

True. But as you pointed out Hoke also has that going for him, 2 consecutive top 10 recruiting classes.

Michigan's coaches are a lot worse than Nebraska's coaches. It's pretty obvious that that staff has some major major issues. A team full of good recruits should not be losing to mediocre teams at home, getting negative rushing yards 2 weeks in a row, and almost losing to Akron and UConn (I think they have 2 wins between them? lol). Their offense looks completely inept, even by Tim Beck standards. Borges needs to be gone, I think it's pretty clear that his system just isn't right for that program.

Michigan Fans = Nebraska Fans

I wouldn't take this insult lightly, Husker fans

It's not an insult but since your avatar is Buckeye related your post makes sense. The people we talked to and met while in Ann Arbor as well as at the game sounded a lot like most Husker fans. They couldn't stand Hoke, they winced pretty much every time Gardner (their QB) got the ball and they can't stand Al Borges (their OC) either. Oh and they were super friendly. All of them. No hostility at all even after the game was over and we met a lot of people Saturday. Even the drunk MU fans at the bar were fun to hang with.

They had a lot of very similar concerns but they were all still polite and took it all in stride. Much like Husker fans. We got zero grief from anyone despite being dressed in red. That was my experience anyway.