Replay of Last Year?

I truly hope it is not a repeat of last year. Northwestern is as close as I want to come to it. Yesterday we won that game, no lucky bounces, no questionable calls for us, against maybe. We accepted luck as being good, rather than just lucky. I hope we play like we did yesterday, if so the wins will come. I do not want to count on an official missing a call. A kicker missing a normal field goal.

Now the wins sure, but not the same play. If we get past Michigan State this weekend, we stand a chance of playing a good game against Ohio State in the CCG, if we win the last two. It is going to be tough with our O being as beat up as they are. Beck has to protect Tommy next week, if he does, we have a chance. If Tommy gets by Michigan State with confidence, I only see him and the offense growing. The D will gain confidence in them and be able to take some chances they might not have a couple of weeks ago. Winning gives confidence if it is done properly. Depending on others to mess up, bad calls to win games tends to shake their confidence, and when things don't the lucky way they lose their drive, saying on no not again. We saw it a couple of times with Wisconsin and Ohio State, and possibly with UCLA.

I'll reiterate what I thought back before the Minnesota game..............every game left is literally winnable or loseable. I know that sounds inane, but this week we are dogs, PSU on the road is a toughie, and Iowa has played us solid the last two years with worse teams.

Enjoy the ride..........