GT: W. Illinois at Nebraska - 7:05PM - BTDN/Husker Sports Network

Just back from PBA...........decent crowd, good first half, not so focused in the second half.

But, I continue to be impressed with the number of weapons we can put on the floor.

I expect our weakness in conference to be lack of muscle inside. Smith is pretty smooth, but we lack big bulk in there as we are more of a wing oriented team.

Webster gonna have to work on his performance at the free throw line.

THIS. Holy cow he has to be below 50%

He finished 3-8 at the charity stripe. He had a quiet night overall.

Rough but I think he will pull it together. Not as bad as Baylor's performance from the FT line last night. At one point they were 21-42. Absolutely dreadful.

This question is a bit tangential (I thought about starting a separate topic, but this question hardly seems worthy)........

Sundays game is listed as only being available on the Big Ten Digital Network..........?

This is a dumb question I'm sure, but does that mean it's only available for streaming via computer ?

Thanks for any help. (I'm generally AT the game, but may have scheduling issues Sunday)

Big Ten Digital Network is a subscription streaming service so Sunday's game will only be available online to those who are subscribed to BTDN. Digital Network is a different service than BTN2Go. Generally, BTN will replay the game on TV the next day.

Thanks........

Big Ten Digital Network is a subscription streaming service so Sunday's game will only be available online to those who are subscribed to BTDN. Digital Network is a different service than BTN2Go. Generally, BTN will replay the game on TV the next day.

The game may be scheduled to play the next day on BTN, but there is no guarantee that it will. Western Illinois vs Nebraska was also scheduled to be played on BTN the next day (today) and it wasn't. I scheduled my DVR to record the game and came home in the middle of it. I found out that I was recording Ohio State vs Ohio which was scheduled to play after the Nebraska game. As soon as the Ohio State game was over BTN played the Michigan State vs Kentucky game which was aired nationally last night. I was upset, but there's not much I can do about it.