Some interesting quotes from Dantonio/MSU players

So many of the Big Ten teams/fans/players/schools are so used to their hateful dick-measuring contests against their rivals that they have bad blood with, it comes as a shock to them when they come here and people are generally decent.

Says more about them than us, in this case, I think.

Well, you have to understand that there are rivalries and animosities that have brewed and built up over the course of decades. That's going to happen over time and I'm sure you guys had formed some enemies over the years in the Big 8/Big 12. I think it's good for college sports in general as long as things don't get too nasty/violent.

So many of the Big Ten teams/fans/players/schools are so used to their hateful dick-measuring contests against their rivals that they have bad blood with, it comes as a shock to them when they come here and people are generally decent.

Well, you have to understand that there are rivalries and animosities that have brewed and built up over the course of decades. That's going to happen over time and I'm sure you guys had formed some enemies over the years in the Big 8/Big 12. I think it's good for college sports in general as long as things don't get too nasty/violent.

ReaLly Just Colorado. Wellthey just hated us. They were more of a nuissance to us than anything else.

ReaLly Just Colorado. Wellthey just hated us. They were more of a nuissance to us than anything else.

OU says, hello.

OU says, hello.

I'm admittedly a bit young to have the best perspective, but didn't OU and NU fans have an unnatural respect and kindness towards each other considering the intensity of our rivalry? All I've ever been told is that it was the greatest rivalry in football because of the mutual respect.

OU says, hello.

I'm admittedly a bit young to have the best perspective, but didn't OU and NU fans have an unnatural respect and kindness towards each other considering the intensity of our rivalry? All I've ever been told is that it was the greatest rivalry in football because of the mutual respect.

While generally true, I've run into a few ahh..........shall we say........"less than gentile" sooners at watering holes in Norman after contests that didn't play out well for the locals........