Not a Bad Loss

Glendower

Yeah, great loss. What the hell has happened to our program? It's easy to take because you all are used to it and accept mediocrity.

It's a team game and the team gave up 41 points. That's horrible! Now Nebraska is not even going to be in the "Others receiving votes" category. This is a poorly coached team that is not conditioned well and is sorely lacking in depth and talent.

Today's performance was unacceptable. Quit making excuses and look at the big picture. This program is not in good hands.

Losses should sting and they should hurt. They should stay with you throughout the week. Indifference, apathy and back-patting are not traits of a winning football program. I can't believe the drivel I am reading. Nebraska football stands for greatness. A lucky pass over Northwestern and a win eeked out against a horrid Michigan team is not greatness. Nebraska should be dominating this conference and in the top 10-15 every year. I am disgusted at the fans who continue to accept this crap and at the administration who continue to support it. Awful!

Chill pill Red Stripe. Its just a game.

True... the program has been struggling for a decade or so now. But beating a dead horse is not that valuable either. Again... a few good things were out there... Burch, AA, Cross, SJB, RG, among others. Lets see some of the positives too. The defense, overall, played pretty well... now MSU is not good offensively... but still, NU'd D was not bad at all.

And again... enjoy NU football.. it is for entertainment purposes and does not define who we are. Even if NU is not that good, there are still things to be pleased about.

6 years of this crap is enough....wait, more like 14 years. Changes are needed.

This type of season would never have been embraced 10 or even 5 years ago. Moral victories are for losers.

• Fire 2

Yeah, great loss. What the hell has happened to our program? It's easy to take because you all are used to it and accept mediocrity.

It's a team game and the team gave up 41 points. That's horrible! Now Nebraska is not even going to be in the "Others receiving votes" category. This is a poorly coached team that is not conditioned well and is sorely lacking in depth and talent.

Today's performance was unacceptable. Quit making excuses and look at the big picture. This program is not in good hands.

Losses should sting and they should hurt. They should stay with you throughout the week. Indifference, apathy and back-patting are not traits of a winning football program. I can't believe the drivel I am reading. Nebraska football stands for greatness. A lucky pass over Northwestern and a win eeked out against a horrid Michigan team is not greatness. Nebraska should be dominating this conference and in the top 10-15 every year. I am disgusted at the fans who continue to accept this crap and at the administration who continue to support it. Awful!

True... the program has been struggling for a decade or so now. But beating a dead horse is not that valuable either. Again... a few good things were out there... Burch, AA, Cross, SJB, RG, among others. Lets see some of the positives too. The defense, overall, played pretty well... now MSU is not good offensively... but still, NU'd D was not bad at all.

And again... enjoy NU football.. it is for entertainment purposes and does not define who we are. Even if NU is not that good, there are still things to be pleased about.

This type of season would never have been embraced 10 or even 5 years ago. Moral victories are for losers.

calm down. your hatred is obvious.

Good loss. Moral victory for the Huskers. Bo Big Red

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelainFollow

Locker-room emotion after #Husker loss noticeably free of anger. Lotta pride in how they rallied.

Orange slices and Capri-Suns for everyone for trying so hard out there!!!!!!!!!

so what your saying is they should act like they where beaten down. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

No I'm saying they coughed the football up five times, lost a game at home by three scores, and seem to be cool with it cuz they tried.

This is a good thing?

Locker-room emotion after #Husker loss noticeably free of anger. Lotta pride in how they rallied.

so what your saying is they should act like they where beaten down. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

No I'm saying they coughed the football up five times, lost a game at home by three scores, and seem to be cool with it cuz they tried.

This is a good thing?

your right why dwell on the positives when you can whine and bitch about the negatives. It's so much more Nebraska. with all the turn overs the D came to play and the O did do OK. outside the turnovers.

• Fire 1

This is a good thing?

your right why dwell on the positives when you can whine and bitch about the negatives. It's so much more Nebraska. with all the turn overs the D came to play and the O did do OK. outside the turnovers.

The O did Ok outside of the turnovers.

El. Oh. El.

Better hurry, all the Capri Sun will be gone.

Is this for real? You seriously mean to tell me there are no purple gatorades? You mean, after a moral victory like this, no purple gatorades? WTF does a Husker team have to do to get some respect!

This is a good thing?

You're right they should be pissed off. It should put a chip on their shoulder and make them want to tear Penn St. limb from limb. I don't have a problem with getting beat, but I have a major problem with losing. There is a difference between the two, and we lost today.

Fans like you make me want to punch my grandma.

We can still make a 9 or 10 win season this year. We have a young defense that is getting the BEST EDUCATION THEY CAN...how to lose. Next year they'll never want to feel that again. We'll have 90% of our entire team back next year and our defense will be extra stout.

This loss was expected...but we did better in this loss than ANYONE thought we would.

If you expected us to run the table with 11 freshman on the defensive side of the ball then I want some of what you're smoking.

You should be in charge of recruiting...