Imani Cross only 3 carries against MSU???

What the heck happened? That 51 yard run was a thing of beauty. Looked like he bursted through the hole and nobody wanted to tackle the big fella. Abdullah is great but man... Cross should have gotten a few more carries in this game, I think. Were the coaches not happy that he had the longest run of his career and probably the longest TD run allowed by Michigan State's D all year? Really think the coaches blew it with not utilizing him a little bit more. If Abdullah leaves for the NFL, I wouldn't be the least bit worried having Cross in the backfield next year!

The play they ran was a midline option on the DE. MSU wasn't aligned properly at all for this play. Only playing one LB. Great design, helped out by misalignment of MSU and a great read by TA.

AA could have been in the game on the third play to take a pitch from TA, but he needed a rest after the 2nd play of the game. That is really getting old. AA needs to be in the game and play hard like Sexy Rexy used to. Maybe turnover one doesn't happen if AA is taking the pitch. Just sayin'...

AA could have been in the game on the third play to take a pitch from TA, but he needed a rest after the 2nd play of the game. That is really getting old. AA needs to be in the game and play hard like Sexy Rexy used to. Maybe turnover one doesn't happen if AA is taking the pitch. Just sayin'...

Give me a break.

He was. It was a diamond formation. Do some of you people even watch the games?

• Fire 1

Wait so he went untouched once and that's the reason he needed more carries? Any back could have made that run. Abdullah was a monster today. Appreciate the greatness.

I'd say it's one of many reasons he needs more touches. And yeah, Abdullah had a great day, and is just great all around, but I think 2 RBs having a great day is preferable to 1. Ask Wisconsin.

He was. It was a diamond formation. Do some of you people even watch the games?

If they do, they are only watching the football.

Ameer Abdullah was on the field during that play, playing football, so what was that you were saying?