Is this where you thought Nebraska would be heading into Season 3 of Big Ten?

Do not be afraid to make a change, there is not a coach in the country that does not think they could do a better job than what is being done here.

If this is true, it's weird how many of those coaches turned us down in 2003.

1st its a different world than 2003.

2nd Different AD, and Peddy had a reputation.

3rd the program looked to be on a rebound after the 7-7 disaster of 2002. Not the same feeling now.

NU is playing like Methzuri or Texas A and A( i wont elaborate but use your imagination). Or worse...actually.

NU is failing. Bye Bo idiot.

Reset again.

Let's hope our new AD knows how to do this.

And Tom as much as I love you...I hope you do not get ANY call about this.

Most Husker fans would be happy to be like Mizzou right now, 9-1 with the lead in their division and ranked.

Do not be afraid to make a change, there is not a coach in the country that does not think they could do a better job than what is being done here.

That's like a thousand football years ago bro and the AD is WAY different

10 years by the Caesar calendar. Do you know how Eichorst operates?

No but I'm just going to make a good guess. I am going to guess he is not an idiot and when he needs to move boldly...he will.

What is your guess or insight?

Polo, I had noticed that a week or so ago. I was worried then.

But honestly, I have grown to like Bo. I want him to succeed. But I no longer feel a change would kill us. We are so bad at all the basics of football. Never seems to be any improvement in those, from year to year. We do have some talent, but with what we have seen and the fact the AD has not endorsed our head coach, I am wondering where recruiting is headed.

In honesty I was done, on the first fumble. Why would you take our two most likely to fumble the ball and run that play, with Ameer not carrying the ball. Idiotic it seemed to me. We dug a hole, and just kept digging it deeper.

I have said since day one, Bo needs help, if he would take on good assistants that could take the load off of him, I could live with another year. But I really do not think he would.

I watched the run onto the field today. I never saw a smile from Bo, more like the dread of another game facial expression. I think the fun of it is gone for him. More of job than it should be.

• Fire 1

No but I'm just going to make a good guess. I am going to guess he is not an idiot and when he needs to move boldly...he will.

Also bear in mind that Eichorst is Pearlman's guy, not TO's, and Pearlman is hardly a fan of Pelini.

I have no insight on what Eichorst is thinking. I was "guessing" you didn't either.

Honestly this outcome doesn't surprise me. No offensive identity...scheme on defense didn't seem to be working well in our new conference...youth on D...poor coordinators...High expectations...all had the setup for an average season. I figured average would be just missing the Big10 title game or getting smashed by OSU in said game so it's the status quo to me.

Drop the game we shouldn't lose...take a beating or two...win a game we are supposed to lose...continue to lack "execution"

...been there done that before.

Unfortunately it really is. All of Bo's teams have been characterized by a sore lack of fundamentals and discipline which lead to missed plays and botched assignments. It looked briefly like maybe we were making strides here the last couple of games, but I think it showed that that was mainly due to the caliber of opponent. When another big game starts, those old, familiar mistakes start showing up again. Over and over. And if Bo is back again next year, I expect more of the same. Even though we'll have an abundance of talent, I just feel like we always find a way to screw it up. I grew up always expecting that we would "turn it around", or someone would step up and make the big play, but I'm ashamed to admit that now I feel just the opposite. You're just waiting for that bad thing to happen that we won't be able to recover from.

Brown, Fischer, Garrison, Kaz, Joseph are all 100% safe. The rest I'm not sure about.

The only way there are massive staff changes is if Pelini is fired. I see no event in which he fires his boys.

Might not be up to him. People are most likely going to be fired. The ones I named will not be one of them. If they are, I will be shocked and pissed off

Brown, Fischer, Garrison, Kaz, Joseph are all 100% safe. The rest I'm not sure about.

The only way there are massive staff changes is if Pelini is fired. I see no event in which he fires his boys.

Might not be up to him. People are most likely going to be fired. The ones I named will not be one of them. If they are, I will be shocked and pissed off

How do you figure its not up to him? The AD is not going to fire assistants, and Pelini is not going to fire chunks of his staff. He hasnt really fired anyone since hes been here. Other than Sanders who violated university policy, he has found jobs for anyone who has left. And the guys we need to purge are not exactly hot commodities in the coaching field.