GSP v. Hendricks

MLB 51

GSP got his ass kicked. I was drunkenly in and out of the fight by the time it came on due to the severe consumption of alcohol during the Nebraska game. Thanks a f'ing lot Huskers, I barely remember the fight.

I always refer to a rule when a fight goes to a decision. When one guys face looks like he stepped in front of A BNSF engine, and the other guy looks like he just got out of church....then the guy with the f'd up face loses. GSP got his sh#t kicked in.

Lots of MMA fighters and Dana White said it was the worst decision ever and Dana White said in his post-fight news conference that hes scared to come back to Nevada bc the judges have become so bad. I didn't see the fight either, but I heard.

Also WTF Sonnen!

Ugh, enough with the worst decision ever. It absolutely can not be the worst ever when all three judges gave rounds 2 & 4 to Hendricks and 3& 5 to GSP. The only round in question was round 1 and it was extremely close. I thought GSP won that round and the fight. I get so tired of hearing people so someone was robbed or it was a bad decision. It was a close fight and that doesn't equate to a bad decision. Enough already.

Lots of MMA fighters and Dana White said it was the worst decision ever and Dana White said in his post-fight news conference that hes scared to come back to Nevada bc the judges have become so bad. I didn't see the fight either, but I heard.

Also WTF Sonnen!

Ugh, enough with the worst decision ever. It absolutely can not be the worst ever when all three judges gave rounds 2 & 4 to Hendricks and 3& 5 to GSP. The only round in question was round 1 and it was extremely close. I thought GSP won that round and the fight. I get so tired of hearing people so someone was robbed or it was a bad decision. It was a close fight and that doesn't equate to a bad decision. Enough already.

Dude, I didn't even see the fight. This was coming from other MMA fighters and Dana White. Yes, Dana did say in his post-fight press conference that GSP got beat and he is "afraid to come back to Nevada" to do anymore fights. Don't kill the messenger.

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/11/17/dana-white-believes-johny-hendricks-beat-georges-st-pierre-rips-nevada-commission/

I watch a decent amount of MMA fights and am pretty familiar with it all, however I don't know exactly how the scoring works. I watched this entire fight and by watching (not fully knowing the scoring) I would have to say Hendricks won. Did you see GSP's face compared to Hendricks at the end of the fight? That's usually a pretty good indication of who won in a fight.

I was pretty wasted so I can't remember what his exact words were, but the first thing Joe Rogan said to Hendricks after the fight, was something along the lines of how he should have been the one who won that fight and asked him how he felt not being declared the winner. When Joe Rogan says you won, chances are you won, whether you were declared the winner or not.

Do I think Hendricks won? Sure do. Do I think it was the worst decision ever? No, not even close. It was a really good fight and pretty even for the majority of it.

Also WTF Sonnen!

He has been on the decline for some time now. Maybe have never recovered from that ass whopping Jones gave him. :D

Also WTF Sonnen!

He has been on the decline for some time now. Maybe have never recovered from that ass whopping Jones gave him. :D

Ya, he's still one of the more entertaining fighters due to his pre-fight antics. Really knows how to get people interested in a fight. He'd make a great professional wrestler :lol:

Also WTF Sonnen!

Normally, I agree with you - when someone wants someone to win a VERY close fight, they say its a horrible decision etc, etc, etc.

But this was up there - it was pretty damn bad. Hendricks worked GSP. I think it says a lot that Dana spoke out about it, as when there is normally a controversial decision he just says something along the lines of "I may not agree with it, but I can see how the judges would score certain rounds differently than I would." In this case, he just came out and said that Hendricks was robbed.

GSP got lucky

Also WTF Sonnen!

Ya, he's still one of the more entertaining fighters due to his pre-fight antics. Really knows how to get people interested in a fight. He'd make a great professional wrestler :lol:

In person, he is the biggest douchebag you'll ever come across. Complete a-hole. His pre-fight antics aren't jokes; they're who he is as a person. I've ran across him numerous times because we live rather close to each other. Just such a tool. Fun to watch though. Know he'll bring it every time.