LeRoy Alexander

Great recognition. I think it is easy to emphasize the effort that SJB and Ciante are making in the secondary this year (as both are having standout years) while overlooking the play from our safeties. CJax was someone everyone (including myself) has mentioned should be getting more playing time, but it has been Alexander and Cooper who have been getting all the playing time the later half of the year and have looked good.

Anyhow, just wanted to point out that we have some nice talent in the secondary that doesn't get talked about much.

D.J. Singleton

I dont think i have ever seen him play. did i miss something?

He hasn't. I think he will see the field next year...and has been talked about as someone with lots o' talent.

Redshirting this year.

Great recognition. I think it is easy to emphasize the effort that SJB and Ciante are making in the secondary this year (as both are having standout years) while overlooking the play from our safeties. CJax was someone everyone (including myself) has mentioned should be getting more playing time, but it has been Alexander and Cooper who have been getting all the playing time the later half of the year and have looked good.

I would really like to see CJax mold into Ciante's spot for next year. He is physically enough, will just come down to the mental side of things.

I would really like to see CJax mold into Ciante's spot for next year. He is physically enough, will just come down to the mental side of things.

Nickel is the hardest position mentally to grasp on the defense and we are going to start c jax there who has had trouble picking up corner and safety. It would surprise me if he started there next year. I could see Gerry move to nickel though

Nickel is the hardest position mentally to grasp on the defense and we are going to start c jax there who has had trouble picking up corner and safety. It would surprise me if he started there next year. I could see Gerry move to nickel though

Ya I agree it will be hard to pick up mentally. I know Boaz Joseph (Redshirting) was working behind Ciante and Siesay earlier this year at the position. Not sure if still is. I guess I'd have to see more of Gerry in coverage to decide.