Becks comments

Like my old First Sergeant used to say, Private, one aw $hit wipes out 10K atta boys.

I wonder what a f#*k you fans, f#*k you all wipes out then.

It wipes nothing out. Get over it. He starts reeling off wins then all will be forgiven. If he's fired the it doesn't matter. He was probably right and we all need to get over it.

Is it bad that I actually laughed during that rant?

Was reading OWH and a comment Beck made stuck out to me. Asked about the hot/cold relationship between Martinez and the fans his initial response was: "Who has a good relationship with fans in this program?

In general, I'm in the subset of fans who have become ambivalent on the whole coaching debate. Bottom line is my support will be forthcoming regardless of the decision and I see the point of both sides, Knapp summed it up well in his manifesto. However, and realize I grew up in Georgia steeped in SEC football, I can't recall seeing a more toxic relationship between coaches and a fan base. I don't understand why it is these coaches can't ignore what we all know is a vocal minority of a-holes and feel the need to take shots at the fan base as a whole. They just seem really thin skinned to me, and I also think by saying these things they make the situation worse.

From growing up around those SEC programs I can tell you their fan bases are a lot less respectful then ours in most cases, yet the coaches seem to take it in stride and manage to stay above the fray for the most part.

I think the coaches need to stop letting themselves be trolled so easily. God, they rise to the bait every time it seems.

If the coaches are really that thin-skinned, maybe the "vocal minority nut cases" that criticize them have a point?

After watching that pitifut excuse for an offensive gameplan today, Beck can get his ass steppin like I said earlier. He obviously has no read on his available personnell whatsoever to make the obvious choice to hunker down, hand the ball to our All conference TB 40 times a game and play defense, instead of trying to Tom Brady ourselves up and down the field with a frickin walk on and a freshman.

After watching that pitifut excuse for an offensive gameplan today, Beck can get his ass steppin like I said earlier. He obviously has no read on his available personnell whatsoever to make the obvious choice to hunker down, hand the ball to our All conference TB 40 times a game and play defense, instead of trying to Tom Brady ourselves up and down the field with a frickin walk on and a freshman.

I like running the read option with our chubby QB who can't run faster than our center.

I said over a month ago and still say correct to get rid of BECK he is killing our offensive ability to be successful same as Bill Callahan, these egos need to be run. BO will be next if smaller changes are not made now, NOW I am not certain S.E. can even keep Bo......just my two cents which isn't worth $37 & change.

I like running the read option with our chubby QB who can't run faster than our center.

I particularly liked the part today where we started out in fullWatsonpanic mode, used THAT to dig ourselves a hole, and then commit to the run when down by 14 in the fourth.

• Fire 1

I particularly liked the part today where we started out in fullWatsonpanic mode, used THAT to dig ourselves a hole, and then commit to the run when down by 14 in the fourth.

I share the frustration Mr. Accountability. Though today our other option at QB was a walk-on from Grand Island, not a healthy Armstrong. Ameer was hurt and it showed as the game wore on. Combine those along with all sorts of injury concerns and it makes for a very limited playbook. Very similar to a couple years ago when the coaches worried for Martinez's safety and limited his running plays. It would have been really special to see Newby or Cross get going today though. No better stage for those two step up and perform.

I can't believe someone could watch this game and blame it on "Watson Panic Mode"

What am I saying? Of course I believe it. Because some people think if you decide to run the ball, the other team can't stop you. No matter how much evidence to the contrary.

Ron Kellogg III showed why he is a perfectly nice third string quarterback.

When Ameer lost a crucial fumble did you yell "why do we keep running the damn ball!"?

Didn't think so.

I can't believe someone could watch this game and blame it on "Watson Panic Mode"

What am I saying? Of course I believe it. Because some people think if you decide to run the ball, the other team can't stop you. No matter how much evidence to the contrary.

When Ameer lost a crucial fumble did you yell "why do we keep running the damn ball!"?

Didn't think so.

You have a point. We can't seem to do anything right.

Didn't think so.

Isn't it nice to live in a utopian vacuum where "all you have to do is _________"? Because only our team can have a gameplan. The other team can't load the box to stop the run and try to make us pass. And we can't try to pass to loosen them up and create more space to run. And it's not like we completed passes for 25 and 12 yards plus a 40ish yard pas called back compared to running the ball for 1 yard and -2 yards before throwing the first INT.

Just run the ball and all will be fine.