College Football Daily

hskerprid

Anyone else see the show today? Iowa nice guy slammed NU pretty good. One snipett was this little beauty " Memorial stadium is a tough place to play as well it should be. It's full of mullets and neck beards, and that's just the women"

Iowa is going down HARD!!!!

I bet he was drooling.

• Fire 1

Has this guy ever been to Council Bluffs? Talk about mullets, neck beards, crackheads, meth addicts and that's just 2% of my list! LOL

All the people I know from CB look like that and.... are husker fans. :lol:

Do they look anything like this? :lol:

blaine-gabbert.jpg220px-Blaine_Gabbert.jpg

Has this guy ever been to Council Bluffs? Talk about mullets, neck beards, crackheads, meth addicts and that's just 2% of my list! LOL

All the people I know from CB look like that and.... are husker fans. :lol:

Do they look anything like this? :lol:

blaine-gabbert.jpg220px-Blaine_Gabbert.jpg

No. Not so much like that. Not quite so young and rich. A little more like this. Half retarded looking and piss on their clothes. ;)

bopell.jpgk-bigpic.jpg

No clue who iowa nice guy is, but the irony in midwestern states all mocking each other never fails in making me laugh. Never understood one rural ag state calling another rural ag state "hicks" or "inbred". But huskernationnick did bring up a good point. CB is filled with some weird ones. Lol

No clue who iowa nice guy is, but the irony in midwestern states all mocking each other never fails in making me laugh. Never understood one rural ag state calling another rural ag state "hicks" or "inbred". But huskernationnick did bring up a good point. CB is filled with some weird ones. Lol

^^^This X1000^^^ These morons just don't seem to get the irony in that whole situation...............Iowa is no "mecca" for civilization like they seem to think it is and I've lived here my ENTIRE life. :rolleyes:

^^^This X1000^^^ These morons just don't seem to get the irony in that whole situation...............Iowa is no "mecca" for civilization like they seem to think it is and I've lived here my ENTIRE life. :rolleyes:

May not be a mecca, but I always thought you classed the place up BRI. :lol:

May not be a mecca, but I always thought you classed the place up BRI. :lol:

:thumbs:lol:

Anyone else see the show today? Iowa nice guy slammed NU pretty good. One snipett was this little beauty " Memorial stadium is a tough place to play as well it should be. It's full of mullets and neck beards, and that's just the women"

Iowa is going down HARD!!!!

You are better than this. Come on man