No. I am the creator of this post! I admitted it a few posts ago. Sometimes fan bases need to be MOBILIZED! Drawn out of their slumber! This is what I am trying to do but cannot gain traction with you right now because of your mental states. I understand this season is DEPRESSING! But let's think outside of this damn box!

I type it how I speak. I say progrum. Of course, you're disregarding the point of this thread to pinpoint petty things. I've yet to hear someone nominate someone more qualified than LK to bring us back to the top. We're in this together guys.

Thanks, Lane. And since you're new here, I might suggest you read the Who then? thread in Rumorville. Plenty of names listed that are more qualified than you.

The fans would support hiring Layla Kiffin before Lane.

VQVtS99.jpg

I was wondering how long it would take before a pic of Layla made it's way into this thread. Yowza! "So hot, want to touch the hinnie."

In any event, I will see your Layla, and raise you a Linda Holliday. She has bountiful, uh, assets. Oh, and her boyfriend would not be bad to have around North Stadium.

Linda-Holliday-Bill-Belichick-girlfriend-photos.jpg

No. I am the creator of this post! I admitted it a few posts ago. Sometimes fan bases need to be MOBILIZED! Drawn out of their slumber! This is what I am trying to do but cannot gain traction with you right now because of your mental states. I understand this season is DEPRESSING! But let's think outside of this damn box!

lets-beat-that-horse.jpg?w=600&h=405

This guy is now my 2nd favorite poster. He still has a long way to go before he can dethrone Tuff Tiger for the coveted #1 spot, though.

No chance. Tuff has put a lot of hard work and dedication into...well...whatever. This isn't close.

All of us on this board seem to have the consensus that our coordinators are suspect at best and still seem to be torn on the Bo front. Maybe taking the plunge on Lane as HC would be a go big or go home move, what if we bring him in as coordinator? Have to agree that Lane has always been able to recruit top talent, he's got a way with the parents between his college/NFL pedigree and sweet talkin jib jibe of his. I for one wouldn't mind seeing a Bo Pelini/Lane Kiffin roamin the same sidelines...

• Fire 1