Obviously LK is not a move in the correct direction, however at the rate of pay, there have got to be better options on speed dial than the boneheads we have occupying north stadium now......bottom line. Pressure will show character and Bo has none, the world knows it now if they haven't been paying attention before today. He could be a very good friend to the players, but a head football coach here, he shouldn't be.....I don't care how bad the zebras are. We survived the screw jobs at Penn State in the 80s and Florida State game in 93, Texas :01 too, but Im not certain Iowa 13 is a train wreck we will rebound from soon. S.E. better wake the hell up quick, the season is OVER now, don't drag this out to the bowl game.....that is worse.

You want a player's coach who is also at the upper echelon in regards to X's and O's? LK is clearly the answer. He is steady and stoic regardless of the situation. He's also young enough to GROW with the progrum. Let's just step back from his departure from SC and look at this overall pedigree and passion for the game.

You want a player's coach who is also at the upper echelon in regards to X's and O's? LK is clearly the answer. He is steady and stoic regardless of the situation. He's also young enough to GROW with the progrum. Let's just step back from his departure from SC and look at this overall pedigree and passion for the game.

heard him on cowherd say that his son wants to live on a farm with horses...

Not a fan by any means, but he had them playing pretty well the first two years. I thought he did a pretty good job of getting the kids motivated while under the bowl ban. but the fans hate him worse than the most anti Bo fans here. I think we would have such a split in fans it would be worse than what we have now.