Reasons Why I'm Glad He's Back . . .

Reason why I'm glad he's back:

1. He Didn't Kiss the Self-Righteous Butt of the Press. I'm glad he was human yesterday when the hyenas were out to tear him to shreds. So what if he shlupped off that lame halftime reporter or got mad at the dork who asked him that question in the post game conference. It kind of reminded me of the time after the 95 victory over Florida when Michelle Tafoya didn't want to talk about our dismantling of Florida, but, instead, wanted to quiz TO about the whole Lawrence Phillips situation. Reporters are such idiots. Big deal if Bo blew them off. He's human. How many of us would have smiled and thanked anyone for those stupid questions. Just because he gets paid a lot of money doesn't mean he has to accept people treating him like trash. Having said that, however, I hope that the acrimony between him and the local press subsides.

2 .We Love this Son-of-(fill in the blank) This was nothing like when Callahan was fired. We despised Callahan. We've always loved Bo. Yes, we've wanted to smack him upside the head a few times, but we've always loved him. Questioned his judgment at times, but always loved him. It would have been kinda sad to see Bo coaching elsewhere, with us always wondering what could have been. I think that we can get there with Bo. It would be nice.

3. His Kids Won't Have to Move. This sounds cheezy, but I"m also glad that Bo's daughters will get to stay in their school and won't have to move.

4. He Has Passion: Remember how the Callahan teams down-the-stretch had the same passion as a school yard fat kid running the mile in PE? Bo's teams are completely the opposite. Passion does matter. Yes, anybody can make a snarky comeback to this statement, but there's no denying that passion is a good thing for a team to have.

5. Ron Brown Won't Be Fired: I love this guy. I would hate to see him without a job. Again, sounds cheesy, but it's true. There is always a human element to this.

6. Bo Can Take His Wrath out on Texas or OU: If we get Texas or OU, Bo will be fired up beyond belief to get them! Would love to see Bo redirect his energy at one of these schools. It would be sweet to end this year beating one of these two schools. Very sweet.

• Fire 5

Reason why I'm glad he's back:

1. He Didn't Kiss the Self-Righteous Butt of the Press. I'm glad he was human yesterday when the hyenas were out to tear him to shreds. So what if he shlupped off that lame halftime reporter or got mad at the dork who asked him that question in the post game conference. It kind of reminded me of the time after the 95 victory over Florida when Michelle Tafoya didn't want to talk about our dismantling of Florida, but, instead, wanted to quiz TO about the whole Lawrence Phillips situation. Reporters are such idiots. Big deal if Bo blew them off. He's human. How many of us would have smiled and thanked anyone for those stupid questions. Just because he gets paid a lot of money doesn't mean he has to accept people treating him like trash. Having said that, however, I hope that the acrimony between him and the local press subsides.

You're right. He doesn't have to. And yes, they ask stupid questions. But when you get paid 3 mil a year, you deal with it i.e. find a way to get through it without looking like a complete jackass on national TV. And you sure as hell don't throw a temper tantrum that costs your team 15 yards.

2 .We Love this Son-of-(fill in the blank) This was nothing like when Callahan was fired. We despised Callahan. We've always loved Bo. Yes, we've wanted to smack him upside the head a few times, but we've always loved him. Questioned his judgment at times, but always loved him. It would have been kinda sad to see Bo coaching elsewhere, with us always wondering what could have been. I think that we can get there with Bo. It would be nice.

No...WE have not always loved Bo. Obviously you have. Don't project your love of Bo onto me. He's NU's head coach. I respect him and want him to do well as our head coach. But I would never love someone that despises me.

3. His Kids Won't Have to Move. This sounds cheezy, but I"m also glad that Bo's daughters will get to stay in their school and won't have to move.

Well...isn't that sweet. and not important.

4. He Has Passion: Remember how the Callahan teams down-the-stretch had the same passion as a school yard fat kid running the mile in PE? Bo's teams are completely the opposite. Passion does matter. Yes, anybody can make a snarky comeback to this statement, but there's no denying that passion is a good thing for a team to have.

Yes. Passion is important. I have passion in making music on my computer. I'm not very good at it. But at least I'm passionate about it.

5. Ron Brown Won't Be Fired: I love this guy. I would hate to see him without a job. Again, sounds cheesy, but it's true. There is always a human element to this.

I think Ron Brown would be retained in some capacity if Bo was gone, even if a new coach didn't want him.

6. Bo Can Take His Wrath out on Texas or OU: If we get Texas or OU, Bo will be fired up beyond belief to get them! Would love to see Bo redirect his energy at one of these schools. It would be sweet to end this year beating one of these two schools. Very sweet.

Bo has been fired up all season. The players have been fired up all season. So fired up they dropped 3 games at home, and one at Minnesota. No amount of energy or fire is going to make a difference of who we play in a bowl game.