Bo's record speaks for itself!

I guess I don't understand? Its done, Bo is not going anywhere for at least another year.

Personally right now I am very indifferent to BP. I think over the next couple of years NU has a chance to be pretty good. The defense is going to be talented and the offense should be good also.

With that said there is no reason to sit around a bitch and moan because you didn't get your way and have the coach fired.

Go take your ball and go home if that will make feel better. But give it a rest at least till he loses his first game next year.

I've very indifferent as well, but I think it's a mistake period to fire an 8-9 win coach. However, what makes you think the defense and offense is going to be better than this year? We graduate nearly every OL. Martinez is gone. Abdullah might very well be gone. Enunwa is gone. On defense, we lose SJB. Rumor has it Gregory is bolting for the NFL.

Truth be told, this was our year to shine. It didn't happen. We had all the pieces to the puzzle on offense, and we were playing a pathetic schedule. If we are better in the next couple of years, it would appear that improvement would be because of coaching rather than offensive or defensive talent.

I heard a rumor too. Had something to do with the Mayan calendar and the end of the world.

First off if not for the off the field problems Frank shouldn't have been fired. If you want to lay blame for our current state of affairs put it at Harvey Pearlmans feet!!! He is the weasel the hired Pederson so that he would fire Frank. And that idiot completely botched the new hire! Your beloved Bill Callahan!!! A F. So if you want to whine about the current state of the program call for Harvey's head. I on the other hand am going to trust that T O knows more about what it takes to run a football program than you.

You are leaving one tiny detail out.....it was Tom that recommended that Harvey hire SP. I agree that SP totally screwed up the new hire, he should have given Frank one more year to blow the bowl streak too. Then there wouldn't have been any argument on getting rid of the drunken midget. But he tried to save the bowl streak when there wasn't enough talent on this team to win 6 games in 2004 even if Tom coached it himself. So if you are trying to lay blame, then blame the right person as we are in this position because of Tom. He forced Frank into the position when he isn't good enough to coach a top program. Got SP hired, and then undermined Bill while he was here, then put on a false coaching search and hired another guy who wasn't qualified to coach here.

First off if not for the off the field problems Frank shouldn't have been fired. If you want to lay blame for our current state of affairs put it at Harvey Pearlmans feet!!! He is the weasel the hired Pederson so that he would fire Frank. And that idiot completely botched the new hire! Your beloved Bill Callahan!!! A F. So if you want to whine about the current state of the program call for Harvey's head. I on the other hand am going to trust that T O knows more about what it takes to run a football program than you.

1) We rehired Bill Callahan?

2) I thought he resigned and Eichorst is in charge now?

Maybe you bought Stewie Griffin's time machine?

And that's why you don't make any headway in a argument AF. You talk down to people and call them ignorant whent they don't agree with you. Why don't you give us your football history so we can compare it to Osbornes. I suppose you are smarter than him too.

Only to people that go off and tell people to "just stop" and then state that people that are not backing Bo make them "sick." I never said that I know more than Tom, I just know what he has done to hurt the program since he retired from coaching. But everyone is blinded because of who he is, they falely lay the blame elsewhere. To tell you the truth I was never a real fan of BC, (definatley not SP) but I just stand up for the truth and that is 95% of what BC gets blamed for was Franks' fault.

Your right. Tom did recommend him. But according to the people I talked to about it. Harvey made Steve Pedersons number one job to get rid of Frank.

Well they saw where the program was heading and it wasn't in a good direction and they wouldn't be doing thier jobs if they didn't have what they thought was the best interest of the program as thier #1 priority. But the mirage of the 2003 season (much like this season) should have given Frank one more year to blow it himself. They just hired the wrong guy for the job as SP was a disaster.

This past weekend was a huge weekend in college football.

I get that Nebraska wasn't exactly relevant to the discussion, but we were the ABC game on a reduced Friday schedule. That evening when sports radio was running down the scores, Nebraska/Iowa wasn't even mentioned. Next morning's newspaper, it didn't get the summary paragraph like the other major college games. On Saturday, ESPN mentioned Eichorst's statement of support for Pelini, and I had to admit it was legitimate news. The rest of the day was full of some of the most exciting college football I've seen in years.

It's not wrong to want more for this program.

• Fire 1

Our recruiting under Frank...

Thank you...You don't have to be an expert to see that we didn't have the athletes to compete at the level that is expected at Nebraska in 2004. Which is why BC had to recruit 33 guys in 2005 and go after a good number of JUCO players because of the total lack of talent.

All speculation. You still have to play the games. Was Frank perfect? NO! Not by any stretch. But we will never know what could have been. Only the truth as YOU see it.

Are you clairyoyant or something. You keep telling everyone that they don't know anything about football or they don't know what would have happened. Well guess what, you don't know what would have happened either.

The TRUTH (as anyone saw it), was that Frank was a weak recruiter. And it's highly probable that he wasn't going to be able to coach a less talented team to greater heights. But that is just speculation. Tell us what your crystal ball says would have happened.