The ALL BO PELINI TEAM

Already typed out my team before I realized you wanted just Bo recruits. And I'm too lazy to fix it.

SJB over Dennard?

Can you imaging a DL w/ Gregory, Crick, Suh and Martin? Dear God.

We are about to have about the closest to that equal in 2015. Gregory, Clinkscales, Valentine, Newell.

If you think Gregory will be here in 2015 you're kidding yourself. And considering we haven't seen 2 of these 4, and the other is yet to live up to his potential I'd say this is a HUGE stretch to even discuss them in the same convo as guys like Crick, Suh and Martin.

If Bo is here in 2015 I believe RG44 will be as well. Maybe they wont be the same as those guys but maybe theyll be better. Let the optimism through your forcefield, feel it flow through you. Join us.

Already typed out my team before I realized you wanted just Bo recruits. And I'm too lazy to fix it.

SJB over Dennard?

Can you imaging a DL w/ Gregory, Crick, Suh and Martin? Dear God.

We are about to have about the closest to that equal in 2015. Gregory, Clinkscales, Valentine, Newell.

If you think Gregory will be here in 2015 you're kidding yourself. And considering we haven't seen 2 of these 4, and the other is yet to live up to his potential I'd say this is a HUGE stretch to even discuss them in the same convo as guys like Crick, Suh and Martin.

If Bo is here in 2015 I believe RG44 will be as well. Maybe they wont be the same as those guys but maybe theyll be better. Let the optimism through your forcefield, feel it flow through you. Join us.

I think RG is just too good to stay another year. It's not like he's been here since he was a freshman, but maybe that will work in our favor. Forcefield haha - I just find it hard to pencil into a line like that, 2 guys that haven't even gotten as far in the program as signing their LOI yet. That's EZ-E talk, where every recruit is a lock for greatest ever. Let's at least get them on campus before we start declaring them as comparable to Suh/Crick/Martin.

I think RG is just too good to stay another year. It's not like he's been here since he was a freshman, but maybe that will work in our favor. Forcefield haha - I just find it hard to pencil into a line like that, 2 guys that haven't even gotten as far in the program as signing their LOI yet. That's EZ-E talk, where every recruit is a lock for greatest ever. Let's at least get them on campus before we start declaring them as comparable to Suh/Crick/Martin.

RG44 has been talking about leaving for the NFL for a while. He'll put some meat on his bones, have a hellatious 2014 and he'll enter the draft.

I always hate to see guys go early, but there's only so many miles you can put on your body. It makes sense for them & their future.

RG44 has been talking about leaving for the NFL for a while. He'll put some meat on his bones, have a hellatious 2014 and he'll enter the draft.

I always hate to see guys go early, but there's only so many miles you can put on your body. It makes sense for them & their future.

If thats the case the only way he would stay would be Nebraska coming up just short of something big to entice him to return.

• 2 weeks later...

Back ups in ( )

QB - Joe Ganz (T.Martinez)

RB - Roy Helu (A.Abdullah)

FB - T.Legate (C.J.Zimmerman)

WR - K.Bell (N.Paul)

WR - Q.Eunuwa (N.Swift)

TE - K.Reed (M.McNeil)

LT - Lydon Murtha (Yoshi)

LG - K.Williams (H.Choi)

C - C.Pensick (M.Caputo)

RG - M.Slauson (R.Henry)

RT - j.Sirles (M. Jones)

RE - R.Gregory (E.Martin)

DT - N.Suh (Ty Steinkuhler)

DT - J.Crick (A.Moss)

LE - B.Turner (C.Meredith)

SLB - Z.Anderson (D.Santos)

MLB - P.Dillard (W.Compton)

WLB - L.David (M.May)

FS - M.O'Hanlon (A.Cassidy)

SS - L.Asante (D.Gomes)

CB - A.Denard (SJB)

CB - P.Amukumara (J.Mitchell)

-------nickel back - E.Hagg (C.Evans)

PK - A.Henry (A.Kunalic)

P - A.Henry (B.Maher)

KR - N.Paul (K.Bell)

- A.Abdullah (T.Marlowe)

PR - N.Paul (A.Abdullah)

P.S. It was hard for me not to put Rex in the top two at the RB but I feel like R.Helu and A.Abdullah are slightly better backs. No knock on Superman one bit.

How can you leave Rozier, Gill, Fryar off that list?

Almos forgotted... :sarcasm

Edited by HUSKER 37