Thought that might get your attention.

I can get a free tablet. Which would be best to get. I am not much of a Mac guy, more a pc/android guy. Not sure it means anything. I've messed around on Ipads a little and liked them, but didn't know if it would be smart to get a Mac product when everything else I own is PC or android. Thanks for any info.

Kindle Fire HD

Kindle Fire HDX

Toshiba Android Tablet 10.1"

Ipad mini

Ipad Air

I can get a free tablet. Which would be best to get. I am not much of a Mac guy, more a pc/android guy. Not sure it means anything. I've messed around on Ipads a little and liked them, but didn't know if it would be smart to get a Mac product when everything else I own is PC or android. Thanks for any info.

Kindle Fire HD

Kindle Fire HDX

Ipad mini

Ipad Air

If you read as well, the Kindle Fire HDX is really nice as a mix between tablet and E-reader.

Kindle Fire HD

Kindle Fire HDX

Ipad mini

Ipad Air

why-you-little-o.gif

I got offered a tablet in a parking lot last week. It was drugs.

Do ipads have anything like google playstore where you can download free apps?

Yeah, basically the same thing.

I am mainly a Windows guy on computers and an Android guy on phones but I've had an iPad for about a year now and really like it. Can't say it's better or worse than any other tablet as I haven't used any of the others (although our Galaxy Tabs should be in at work any day) but I don't really see any problems having a different OS on different devices. Unless there's a specific program or app you're looking for, a lot of them are available on all platforms.

Wow, unless that Toshiba kicks ass or something, I'd just go with the iPad air. Apple gets a lot of stuff right and the hardware is great.

I don't have much familiarity with the Kindle Fire, but I'm mystified as to why anybody would have one?....it's not iOS, it's not Android, it's not even Windows 8. What does it offer aside from a tablet OS nobody cares about?

How many GB should I get? 16,32,64? I have some free points to use to get this thing. And it's about 100 point difference between each step up. Just not sure how much memory I need. I won't do a ton of stuff on it but I don't want to have to worry about it filling up either.

How many GB should I get? 16,32,64? I have some free points to use to get this thing. And it's about 100 point difference between each step up. Just not sure how much memory I need. I won't do a ton of stuff on it but I don't want to have to worry about it filling up either.

Pictures and videos is what takes up space the fastest. If you're not going to record a lot of video or take a bunch of pictures, you shouldn't be in too bad a shape with anything. But if you have some extra points, the 32 would probably be worth it.