A Question for Pelini Defenders

The annoying thing is that you aren't trying to start a conversation with a thread like this. You are asking a silly question and just looking for somebody to give you an irrelevant number. What if we went 13-1 for the next 5 years with all 5 losses being in the conference championship game. Should Pelini be fired? You don’t allow for any context in your question. Just looking for a number here folks... What are you using that number for? Are we going to put this together and deliver it to Eichorst?

“Shawn, we polled random people on Huskerboard and on average they will allow Bo to be the coach for an average of 3.14159265359 years without winning a conference championship before he should be fired. Trust these dudes, they know what they are talking about.”

There’s no reason you couldn't have asked this same question in any of the other many threads you mentioned in the first post and you probably wouldn't have incited the horse beating gifs.

• Fire 2

The annoying thing is that you aren't trying to start a conversation with a thread like this. You are asking a silly question and just looking for somebody to give you an irrelevant number. What if we went 13-1 for the next 5 years with all 5 losses being in the conference championship game. Should Pelini be fired? You don’t allow for any context in your question. Just looking for a number here folks... What are you using that number for? Are we going to put this together and deliver it to Eichorst?

“Shawn, we polled random people on Huskerboard and on average they will allow Bo to be the coach for an average of 3.14159265359 years without winning a conference championship before he should be fired. Trust these dudes, they know what they are talking about.”

There’s no reason you couldn't have asked this same question in any of the other many threads you mentioned in the first post and you probably wouldn't have incited the horse beating gifs.

It's discussion man...part of what a forum is all about. I'm curious to know how long the supporters of Bo will continue supporting him if we do not win a championship. It's pretty black and white. You can argue that everything we talk about on here, whether its the coaching staff, Taylor Martinez, the defense, etc...is pointless as nobody inside the Husker program is going to read it or do anything posted on here.

It's discussion man...part of what a forum is all about. I'm curious to know how long the supporters of Bo will continue supporting him if we do not win a championship. It's pretty black and white. You can argue that everything we talk about on here, whether its the coaching staff, Taylor Martinez, the defense, etc...is pointless as nobody inside the Husker program is going to read it or do anything posted on here.

Throwing out random numbers doesn't make a discussion.

It's not throwing out random numbers. Some have already replied that they would keep Bo for a couple more years for whatever reason they felt. They chose to add some context which is fine. If this is not a thread your interested in, just move on to a different one.

1337705276_dog_gets_kicked_in_the_face_by_horse.gif

I have a suspicion that many of the people on Team Bo don't really care about him winning championships.

I would classify myself as neither a Bo support nor a Bo hater. I would have been fine either way SA went after the season.

However, this statement is a crock of crap.

So obviously what I said does not apply to you. I'm talking about the apologists who in 10 years, when Bo still hasn't won a championship, will still be praising him for his teams' graduation rates, or for how much the players adore him. 8 win seasons are enough. The occasional CCG appearance is enough. Moral victories are enough.

So maybe I misspoke. Bolievers would love to win a championship to validate their cult of personality, but failing to do so will never be seen as a negative and certainly wouldn't be grounds for termination.

Since you can tell the future, can you hit me up with the winning powerball numbers? I'll chip you of a piece. Thanks in advance!

2.71828 ...... is it working yet?

2.71828 ...... is it working yet?

My kids are 4, so I say 4 more years. But next year they'll be 5, so five more next year. So I guess that makes 9???? On their 6th birthday I'll go for 15 more years. Can you see the pattern? How many more years will I give Bo on my kids' 10th birthday? This question is worth 15 points.