A Question for Pelini Defenders

The annoying thing is that you aren't trying to start a conversation with a thread like this. You are asking a silly question and just looking for somebody to give you an irrelevant number. What if we went 13-1 for the next 5 years with all 5 losses being in the conference championship game. Should Pelini be fired? You don’t allow for any context in your question. Just looking for a number here folks... What are you using that number for? Are we going to put this together and deliver it to Eichorst?

“Shawn, we polled random people on Huskerboard and on average they will allow Bo to be the coach for an average of 3.14159265359 years without winning a conference championship before he should be fired. Trust these dudes, they know what they are talking about.”

There’s no reason you couldn't have asked this same question in any of the other many threads you mentioned in the first post and you probably wouldn't have incited the horse beating gifs.

It's discussion man...part of what a forum is all about. I'm curious to know how long the supporters of Bo will continue supporting him if we do not win a championship. It's pretty black and white. You can argue that everything we talk about on here, whether its the coaching staff, Taylor Martinez, the defense, etc...is pointless as nobody inside the Husker program is going to read it or do anything posted on here.

Throwing out random numbers doesn't make a discussion.

2.71828 ...... is it working yet?

My kids are 4, so I say 4 more years. But next year they'll be 5, so five more next year. So I guess that makes 9???? On their 6th birthday I'll go for 15 more years. Can you see the pattern? How many more years will I give Bo on my kids' 10th birthday? This question is worth 15 points.

49 years

The annoying thing is that you aren't trying to start a conversation with a thread like this. You are asking a silly question and just looking for somebody to give you an irrelevant number. What if we went 13-1 for the next 5 years with all 5 losses being in the conference championship game. Should Pelini be fired? You don’t allow for any context in your question. Just looking for a number here folks... What are you using that number for? Are we going to put this together and deliver it to Eichorst?

“Shawn, we polled random people on Huskerboard and on average they will allow Bo to be the coach for an average of 3.14159265359 years without winning a conference championship before he should be fired. Trust these dudes, they know what they are talking about.”

There’s no reason you couldn't have asked this same question in any of the other many threads you mentioned in the first post and you probably wouldn't have incited the horse beating gifs.

It's discussion man...part of what a forum is all about. I'm curious to know how long the supporters of Bo will continue supporting him if we do not win a championship. It's pretty black and white. You can argue that everything we talk about on here, whether its the coaching staff, Taylor Martinez, the defense, etc...is pointless as nobody inside the Husker program is going to read it or do anything posted on here.

That would imply letting him go in the middle of the year. I'm sure you are one that stated a coach should never be fired in the middle of the year when that debate was going.

Wow, so I think to sum up most of the responses from Bo supporters, it goes a little something like this. Many Bo defenders are actively willing to post comments, but don't have the cojones to discuss how long Bo should be retained if he's not able to win a championship. It's either that, or their afraid to admit that they really would keep him regardless if he ever wins a conference title.

That would imply letting him go in the middle of the year. I'm sure you are one that stated a coach should never be fired in the middle of the year when that debate was going.

Personally I don't believe a coach should be fired during the year, but I would love to see the bi*chfest when Beck, JP, or even (gasp) Barney would become the interim head-coach.

Wow, so I think to sum up most of the responses from Bo supporters, it goes a little something like this. Many Bo defenders are actively willing to post comments, but don't have the cojones to discuss how long Bo should be retained if he's not able to win a championship. It's either that, or their afraid to admit that they really would keep him regardless if he ever wins a conference title.

As long as Tom Osborne was retained for not winning the conference outright and also as long as he was for not winning a bowl game.

Now, go suck it.

Well Osborne won bowl games in 4 of his first 5 years, and won a share of the title in year 3. If you are saying you would keep Bo when he wins the title outright, that would be year 9, so I guess that means you are willing to give him 3 more years in that scenario.

As long as Tom Osborne was retained for not winning the conference outright and also as long as he was for not winning a bowl game.

Now, go suck it.

Well Osborne won bowl games in 4 of his first 5 years, and won a share of the title in year 3. If you are saying you would keep Bo when he wins the title outright, that would be year 9, so I guess that means you are willing to give him 3 more years in that scenario.

You have an uncanny grasp of the blatantly obvious.

Well, if you wanted to be blantantly obvious, you could just come out and say you'd keep him 3 more years, but hey, I know it may be a hard thing for you to do.

Now, go suck it.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Now, go suck it.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

LOL...Love the GIF. All I did was ask a question, and that must have triggered the response "go suck it."

Now, go suck it.

Well, if you wanted to be blantantly obvious, you could just come out and say you'd keep him 3 more years, but hey, I know it may be a hard thing for you to do.

slapfight.gif

beating_a_dead_horse2-300x199.jpg

I love the picture man. With that said, I'm really just looking for a number....how many more years would you give Bo without winning a conference title?

See that is the problem, you can't just put a "must win conference title or he is gone" out there.

What if it went like this next year?

Florida Atlantic- W

McNeese St- W

Fresno St- W

Miami (FL)- W

Illinois- W

Mich St- W

Northwestern- W

Rutgers- W

Purdue- W

Wisonsin- L NU 19- WI 21

Minnesota- W

Iowa- W

Lets say Wisconsin goes undefeated in conference play, or hell through the season, and we only lose by a FG. We go 11-1, but can't attend a CCG... we fire Bo?

If he goes 13-1 every year without winning a conference title, I would keep him until he keels over from old age.

Actually, as much as it grates in the nerves of the Boleavers, I would never fire him if he won at least 9. Actually 8.

funny, most of the Bo ass kissers don't answer your question, they simply make light of your post or post completely stupid pictures of things that add nothing to the conversation. Get used to it, that's how they roll.

My answer, 2 years ago. Bo I full of sh#t. He talks a lot but NEVER backs it up. That's what you get when you hire a narcissistic man-child with no emotional control.

Says the guy who calls everyone a Bo Ass kisser.

How about you keep it cordial instead of being a tool?

Says the person who just called another person a tool.

Says the guy that................Wait what are we doing here?

Says the guy who doesn't know what we are doing.

Says the guy who says what other guys say they know.