Greetings From Dawgnation..Uh..Again

Ugh, didn't we just leave this party? At least both fanbases are simultaneously underwhelmed by this pairing. I don't know anyone who's excited over this bowl, but at least we have each other, I suppose. :wasted

Just bring your female fan base to the game and all will be good. ;)

I'll be watching the game from bed with my female fanbase, but at least y'all know that Penny from Big Bang Theory will be watching again!

With both teams feeling like unwilling participants in this, I've taken to calling it the TaxSlayer.com Jigsaw Bowl.

I'll be watching the game from bed with my female fanbase, but at least y'all know that Penny from Big Bang Theory will be watching again!

With both teams feeling like unwilling participants in this, I've taken to calling it the TaxSlayer.com Jigsaw Bowl.

You know what's really sad is that this isn't new to us. In 2010 and 2011 we had a home-and-home series with Washington, and as a big middle finger departure gift from the Big XII (2010 was our last season before switching to the Big Ten), they matched us up in the Holiday Bowl, which we had been to the season before, against the same Washington team we had beat 56-21 earlier in the season.

We lost that bowl game because of absolutely zero motivation, and had to play that team three times in a calendar year, and the same average bowl game twice in a row.

So we're used to this, unfortunately.