Best and Worst HB Football visitors

Huskers are good to go!!! ....but as a card carrying, bourbon drinking, bona fide, "Bulldawg born Bulldawg Bred and when I'm gone I'll be Bulldawg dead" member of the S.E.C. I can not abide or tolerate very many OSU, or "OhNoState University Bucknuts" or the very mention of Corch Irvan Crier. In other words...I don't like Ohio State.

Huskers are good to go!!! ....but as a card carrying, bourbon drinking, bona fide, "Bulldawg born Bulldawg Bred and when I'm gone I'll be Bulldawg dead" member of the S.E.C. I can not abide or tolerate very many OSU, or "OhNoState University Bucknuts" or the very mention of Corch Irvan Crier. In other words...I don't like Ohio State.

Preach.

(Leave our sweet south alone.)

Nebraska ;)

I agree...in all honestly, some of the "Husker" fans on here might be the worse...

LOL....yep...saying "Nebraska" does cover both ends of the spectrum...hadn't thought of that...

The thing is...this is HUSKERboard. Obviously there's a huge majority of Husker fans on here, so there's a lot better chance of having a bad Husker poster popping up than an opponents' bad poster. It's natural to have opponents' fans come on here for the week of the game they play NU, but there's usually not a lot of them, and they usually don't stick around. The ones that do are generally the good posters. Husker posters, good and bad, are more visual because they're on here year-round.

Remember the mass influx of Huskerpedia posters a while back? (Or was it Huskermax? I get those places mixed up.) There were a handful of solid posters in that group. And a boatload of asshats. :facepalm:

I came from Huskerpedia after the legal stuff got settled. Looked at HuskerMax and decided they were mostly self important egomaniacs and decided to land here. (Hoping I'm not of the asshat variety....)

Remember the mass influx of Huskerpedia posters a while back? (Or was it Huskermax? I get those places mixed up.) There were a handful of solid posters in that group. And a boatload of asshats. :facepalm:

I think they're the same thing. Or used to be. I think that Max guy lost the rights to the domain 'huskerpedia' and then sued to get it back, but started 'huskermax' in the process? I think it's the same members though. I think they also have to pay to post. RSS might be too, since it's Rivals? Maybe someone has more info, I don't care about any of them to really look into it.

I came from Huskerpedia after the legal stuff got settled. Looked at HuskerMax and decided they were mostly self important egomaniacs and decided to land here. (Hoping I'm not of the asshat variety....)

Ha ha! No gramps. Seems like most of HP's riff-raff didn't last long around here. They probably ended up at Huskermax with new usernames. :lol:

/ but you remember some of the HP asshats I'm talking about, don't you?

Nebraska ;)

I agree...in all honestly, some of the "Husker" fans on here might be the worse...

LOL....yep...saying "Nebraska" does cover both ends of the spectrum...hadn't thought of that...

The thing is...this is HUSKERboard. Obviously there's a huge majority of Husker fans on here, so there's a lot better chance of having a bad Husker poster popping up than an opponents' bad poster. It's natural to have opponents' fans come on here for the week of the game they play NU, but there's usually not a lot of them, and they usually don't stick around. The ones that do are generally the good posters. Husker posters, good and bad, are more visual because they're on here year-round.

Great point...

Ha ha! No gramps. Seems like most of HP's riff-raff didn't last long around here. They probably ended up at Huskermax with new usernames. :lol:

Yes I do...I believe one of them was on here for a month or so recently...was surprised to see his user name on this site...seems he's gone again...must have gotten banished over there. But yes...lots of elitist attitude in that group, and of course, they aren't nearly as elite as us....heh heh heh....

I resemble that remark. :D

Ha ha! Don't we all? /sometimes. :lol:

FWIW... your sig pic is awesome.....What a beautiful facility... :cheers

1393573_10151742194631699_554624610_n.png

Wow, guys. I'm floored. You guys aren't so bad yourself!

I'm sure I'll piss off some tOSU fans by posting about Woody Hayes punching the Clemson player now that we're playing again, so be prepared for that. I only do it because it's hilarious to see them defend him though.

Since we played you in the bowl game, you've been money on this board...

FWIW... your sig pic is awesome.....What a beautiful facility... :cheers

1393573_10151742194631699_554624610_n.png

I second that. What a great pic of Memorial Stadium.

I remember the South Carolina game bringing Clemson fans here just to argue with the South Carolina fans, but that didn't really bother me.

I agree with the people saying Nebraska fans.

That was hilarious. It really made me wish we had a real rival.