sd'sker always struck me as the Brian Fantana type.

I'm good with GSG being Goodman, he likes to break a mental sweat too.

that sounds alright.

By no means is there a rule for Anchorman characters but it would be nice to at least have the main four spoken for, along with some of the other news teams.

i like brian fantana. we share the same first name, after all.

So far for sure ADS, GSG, Po Belini, StPaulHusker and sd'sker (if he can stop being so serious) set to join ranks

ADS is Burgundy

Po is Farva from Super Troopers

who do the rest of you guys want?

Keep in mind not just anybody can be an internet funny guy. It takes humor, sure, but it also takes reputation. You need to be established.

6g3m.jpg

Gotta go wash my eyes out with bleach! Being witness to this circle jerk has its adverse effects!

You_jelly_Mez%3F.jpg

You got me! Actually wouldn't mind being in this group but the slurping sounds coming from ADSs general direction has me thinking the price of membership is a little steep!

Also, going through and reading posts of people declaring how damn funny they are to get into a funny guys thread has to be the most ironic thing ice ever seen!

Gotta go wash my eyes out with bleach! Being witness to this circle jerk has its adverse effects!

You_jelly_Mez%3F.jpg

You got me! Actually wouldn't mind being in this group but the slurping sounds coming from ADSs general direction has me thinking the price of membership is a little steep!

Also, going through and reading posts of people declaring how damn funny they are to get into a funny guys thread has to be the most ironic thing ice ever seen!

Hence they aren't in the club 8)

You_jelly_Mez%3F.jpg

Screw waiting around to see if I get the nod, I got a swingers party to get ready for! GSG, St Paul, I'll see you guys in a couple hours! ADS, remember the judge said no closer than 1000 feet!

You_jelly_Mez%3F.jpg

I take my anal jokes very seriously. It's all I've got and you took that away from me by blowing me (heh blowing) off for Chaddy's second scoop of rear end related humor.

I take my anal jokes very seriously. It's all I've got and you took that away from me by blowing me (heh blowing) off for Chaddy's second scoop of rear end related humor.

It's all in the delivery.

Who are you to tell me how my anal delivery should be? I go in slow and then pow. sh#t hits the fan.