I posted this once, but seriously boys. Henry's orange hard soda. Get it.

I came here to reccomend Coney Island Hard Orange Cream Ale, I bet that is simila?

Probably. Henry's tastes just like a Sunkist, you don't feel the alcohol until you stand up after drinking 4 in like an hour and a half...

Yeah that's about right

Fireball is always a nice addition. You tried Cinnerator?

No, I've not tried that. (I don't think they carry it at the places I frequent.) But do like Jim Beam Fire, which is probly about the same thing. :lol:

Been looking to expand my horizons a bit, so I'm looking to jump into the world of Scotch. Budget is around $50. Also, I'm mostly a bourbon guy, and I've got Bulleit Rye, W.L. Weller, and some Knob Creek. For Irish Whisky, I have a bottle of Jameson 18 year. All good stuff.

Buy a bottle of Glenlivet 12yr or Highland Park 12yr. Pretty much as good as it gets for under $50. (IMO)

• 3 weeks later...

Been looking to expand my horizons a bit, so I'm looking to jump into the world of Scotch. Budget is around $50. Also, I'm mostly a bourbon guy, and I've got Bulleit Rye, W.L. Weller, and some Knob Creek. For Irish Whisky, I have a bottle of Jameson 18 year. All good stuff.

Buy a bottle of Glenlivet 12yr or Highland Park 12yr. Pretty much as good as it gets for under $50. (IMO)

Ended up picking up a bottle of Glenivet 12 for $31 over the weekend. Good stuff, thanks!

• 4 weeks later...