A new 2014 Bo?

I thought that was a good walk off interview by Bo. Pleasant, respectful and actually answered the questions instead of eating her face off. He even slowed down for her to finish the talk...bo in rare form. New 2014 bo? Haha I like what he said about coming back out.

On another note the production value of this game is super bush league...terrible angles, terrible camera work, bad sound. Could barely see that field goal. Sad..

I thought that was a good walk off interview by Bo. Pleasant, respectful and actually answered the questions instead of eating her face off. He even slowed down for her to finish the talk...bo in rare form. New 2014 bo? Haha I like what he said about coming back out.

On another note the production value of this game is super bush league...terrible angles, terrible camera work, bad sound. Could barely see that field goal. Sad..

Wouldn't you think he would be like that. I'm sure he was reprimanded for his behavior behind closed doors.

The team won, Bo been scolded. Why not walk off happy. He doesn't have to deal with this for 6 months.

at halftime? The OP is in regards to the halftime interview.

And, I'm sure it is a new Bo. You can bet your ass he was given one last ulitmatum after his Iowa afternoon tirade of terror. He's most likely on a zero tolerance policy now in regards to his public behavior.

And, I'm sure it is a new Bo. You can bet your ass he was given one last ulitmatum after his Iowa afternoon tirade of terror. He's most likely on a zero tolerance policy now in regards to his public behavior.

I don't think Pelini has been given any ultimatums.

that's simply not true. i gave him this for christmas:

MV5BMTgzNjMwOTM3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzA5MDY0MQ@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

His behavior was unacceptable that day, all the way around. I would bet he has. And if he hasnt, he's gotta know in his own mind it has to improve-even far more than it has, and far more consistently that it has over the past few years.

His behavior was unacceptable that day, all the way around. I would bet he has. And if he hasnt, he's gotta know in his own mind it has to improve-even far more than it has, and far more consistently that it has over the past few years.

I think he definitely got an ass chewing that day, and he deserved it. But he was way more relaxed today and this win gives him some credibility heading into next season.

So since he's not getting fired, we're going to spend the offseason speculating on how much trouble he got in?

youre new here....................

No, I'm not. I just think it's become obvious that the constant speculation is bad for the team. I know it's nothing new, and I know I'm not the only person to point it out.