A new 2014 Bo?

So since he's not getting fired, we're going to spend the offseason speculating on how much trouble he got in?

youre new here....................

No, I'm not. I just think it's become obvious that the constant speculation is bad for the team. I know it's nothing new, and I know I'm not the only person to point it out.

if it is, we have a very weak-minded team and the onus is on the coaches to keep them focused on the gameplan, not distractions.

• Fire 2

I like to picture the new Bo wearing skinny jeans and rocking a side pony.

maybe a cool 'rang. he needs to be president of bad boy city, usa.

He probably feels like he can drink a thousand beers tonight. Keep that party rockin with the heat of a thousand suns til recruiting, you guys.

Hopefully destroyed that training table spread. Had the full spread. The works, really.

• Fire 1

He probably feels like he can drink a thousand beers tonight. Keep that party rockin with the heat of a thousand suns til recruiting, you guys.

Hopefully destroyed that training table spread. Had the full spread. The works, really.

with that new trophy, he'll be stylin' and profilin' like never before.

• Fire 1

Boosters buyin him a coke white Camaro, rockin' the Seger. Probably a gift card to the 'Bee. Winning that game was a total Power Move

• Fire 2

Boosters buyin him a coke white Camaro, rockin' the Seger. Probably a gift card to the 'Bee. Winning that game was a total Power Move

bet he is 'bratin' with some top shelf margs. a real man's celebraish. probably feels like he can drink a thousand beers tonight, you guys.

• Fire 1

Probably got all loose and conversational with some trunk liquor, so smooth. Hopefully Dave and that sow Nosey Lady didn't wreck everything. They'd be better off with Ann instead of havin a celebraish with me, those corncobs.

i think he needs to talk to shawn and tom. perhaps a guy-to-guy-to-guy. get some 'za and cold ones. could be a good time? but not sure if paps would want to come. kinda concerning?

• Fire 1

Probably got all loose and conversational with some trunk liquor, so smooth. Hopefully Dave and that sow Nosey Lady didn't wreck everything. They'd be better off with Ann instead of havin a celebraish with me, those corncobs.

i think he needs to talk to shawn and tom. perhaps a guy-to-guy-to-guy. get some 'za and cold ones. could be a good time? but not sure if paps would want to come. kinda concerning?

They'd come. Throw Road House on. Dalton, MAN. Inspiring to the dudes. Pain don't hurt, then off to the ''Bees for some good flavors. Gotta stay straight though, do some 'shups in the john. Rockin bodies that attract the chest beefers don't come cheap, you guys.

I thought that was a good walk off interview by Bo. Pleasant, respectful and actually answered the questions instead of eating her face off. He even slowed down for her to finish the talk...bo in rare form. New 2014 bo? Haha I like what he said about coming back out.

On another note the production value of this game is super bush league...terrible angles, terrible camera work, bad sound. Could barely see that field goal. Sad..

I honestly think he was worried for his job. His smile, to me (just my opinion) seemed much more than a win..it looked like a relief that he keeps his job. Just wait until he gets comfortable again, he'll be the raging nose as always.

I thought that was a good walk off interview by Bo. Pleasant, respectful and actually answered the questions instead of eating her face off. He even slowed down for her to finish the talk...bo in rare form. New 2014 bo? Haha I like what he said about coming back out.

On another note the production value of this game is super bush league...terrible angles, terrible camera work, bad sound. Could barely see that field goal. Sad..

I honestly think he was worried for his job. His smile, to me (just my opinion) seemed much more than a win..it looked like a relief that he keeps his job. Just wait until he gets comfortable again, he'll be the raging nose as always.

Or he had lost 3 straight bowls and was thrilled how his team performed to win for the Senior class. But yeah, probably worried about Eichorst firing him since he didnt call no take backs when he gave Bo his support.

So since he's not getting fired, we're going to spend the offseason speculating on how much trouble he got in?

No, I'm not. I just think it's become obvious that the constant speculation is bad for the team. I know it's nothing new, and I know I'm not the only person to point it out.

If they cant handle the harmless speculation on a message board and allow such to affect their performance, they better find a new profession altogether. Cuz it's like this EVERYWHERE.

No, Bo used that excuse, also.

No, Bo used that excuse, also.

It's all about excusetion..ooops execution :bigredn: