Oklahoma State got hosed

What video did you see where the flag came out late? Or was that just when the yellow "FLAG" showed up on the TV scoreboard

I thought I seen the flag get thrown on the field late...however I didn't record the game so I can't go back & check.

How did you see a flag thrown at the 40 yard line when the cameras were on the players in the end zone?????? :dunno

That pass interference call was LAMO! Too bad too. It would've been fun for those two teams to go into overtime. Too bad. But, Mizzou is in the SEC now-

Hey did anyone notice how there was pretty much nothing said on the espnu board this morning about OU beating Bama? If Bama would've won that game there would be pictures all over the place. Pretty telling and sad. BUT! I'm SO glad OU destroyed the 'Darling of the SEC'. and even more glad that we beat an SEC team!! GBR!

THere would have been at least one column with the headline: "Alabama's Case for a National Title." They'd go on and on about how they REALLY deserve it if FSU wins (or loses, I guess), and how they're really, honestly, the most best team in the world.

Both OSU's had an opportunity to take the game and screwed the pooch. Couldn't believe when Clemson threw that last pick, then Miller throws it right back. Guiton is the better passer, probably should've had him running the 2-minute drill. OSU's O-line is normally stout, looked like crap tonight.

• Fire 1

Both OSU's had an opportunity to take the game and screwed the pooch. Couldn't believe when Clemson threw that last pick, then Miller throws it right back. Guiton is the better passer, probably should've had him running the 2-minute drill. OSU's O-line is normally stout, looked like crap tonight.

And Miller's ribs had been beat to hell; that HAD to affect his passing. After that first pass of the last drive was nearly intercepted, I was hoping they'd make a change either in personnel or in scheme.

And Miller's ribs had been beat to hell; that HAD to affect his passing. After that first pass of the last drive was nearly intercepted, I was hoping they'd make a change either in personnel or in scheme.

His shoulder was obviously bothering him too. But, you have to understand Urbans position there. If he puts Guiton in there at the end and the same thing happens then the Bucks would have hung him for not having their "game changer" in there and the person that their offense is based upon. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

His shoulder was obviously bothering him too. But, you have to understand Urbans position there. If he puts Guiton in there at the end and the same thing happens then the Bucks would have hung him for not having their "game changer" in there and the person that their offense is based upon. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Oh, totally. I understand why he didn't make changes-- I was just hoping.

(x3 :) )