Oklahoma State got hosed

It was on the guy who picked it. Looked like a good call.

Why wasn't the flag thrown immediately then right after the interception? The flag was thrown at least 5-10 seconds after the Oklahoma State player crossed into the endzone. And why wasn't the referee able to give the number of the player who committed the penalty?

The refs managed the game horribly on OSU's final drive. The Pokes has momentum going when they stopped to confirm how much time was supposed to be left on the clock.

Yeah I though that was funky too.

What do you expect from Big 10 officials? They're awful.

I'd say the same for Ohio State. Still not convinced, AT ALL, that INT on the final drive was an interception. Say that throw was a bomb to an Ohio State receiver in the endzone - no way would they have said he had full possession of that to call it a catch.

It clearly was dropped. Same scenario different results in the Cotton Bowl on Okie Lite's final drive. Ruled a catch but on review he never fully gained control and the ball hit the ground.

I'd say the same for Ohio State. Still not convinced, AT ALL, that INT on the final drive was an interception. Say that throw was a bomb to an Ohio State receiver in the endzone - no way would they have said he had full possession of that to call it a catch.

The guy didn't have control, then had control for a split second, then hit the ground losing control, which should have been an incomplete pass. Should have never been an INT in my opinion.

It was on the guy who picked it. Looked like a good call.

Why wasn't the flag thrown immediately then right after the interception? The flag was thrown at least 5-10 seconds after the Oklahoma State player crossed into the endzone. And why wasn't the referee able to give the number of the player who committed the penalty?

What video did you see where the flag came out that late? Or was that just when the yellow "FLAG" showed up on the TV scoreboard?

That pass interference call was LAMO! Too bad too. It would've been fun for those two teams to go into overtime. Too bad. But, Mizzou is in the SEC now-

Hey did anyone notice how there was pretty much nothing said on the espnu board this morning about OU beating Bama? If Bama would've won that game there would be pictures all over the place. Pretty telling and sad. BUT! I'm SO glad OU destroyed the 'Darling of the SEC'. and even more glad that we beat an SEC team!! GBR!