***National Championship Discussion Thread***

Excel

BCS National Championship  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should have watched that. I sorta glazed over it because I was like "F you ESPN and your self-pimping 'multi-cast'" I thought it was a Pimp My Ride deal. "Yo dawg, I heard you liked ESPNs, so we put ESPN in your ESPN so you can ESPN while you ESPN"

That would have been ESPN2 with Tebow, Manziel and whoever the f#*k wanted to walk into the booth tonight.

When I saw that I said that must be the ESPN "Angel and Devil on your Shoulder" version.

It was funny, Tebow looked uncomfortable what little bit I saw. But Johnny is pretty football smart and a well polished speaker, kid's got potential in whatever he does.

Surprised they didn't say "next year four teams, from the SEC"

Wouldn't surprise me. They have to protect the rep somehow. The only evenly matched game the SEC won this bowl season was Mizzou :moreinteresting over Okie Lite.

But Rice and Houston are so good

You're right. My bad. I'll have my people type up a formal apology.

Already has someone on my Facebook page post that this game proves the SEC is head and shoulders above everyone else because it took Auburn to play their worst game of the year and FSU playing great to defeat Auburn. And that the only reason Bama lost to Oklahoma was because only other conferences care about those Bowls because unlike the SEC they know they have to win those bowls because they wanna be like the SEC. SEC knows they are the best and only really try to win the BCS :facepalm:

Already has someone on my Facebook page post that this game proves the SEC is head and shoulders above everyone else because it took Auburn to play their worst game of the year and FSU playing great to defeat Auburn. And that the only reason Bama lost to Oklahoma was because only other conferences care about those Bowls because unlike the SEC they know they have to win those bowls because they wanna be like the SEC. SEC knows they are the best and only really try to win the BCS :facepalm:

Is this real life?

It was a letdown game. Auburn didn't want to be there/was looking ahead to Arkansas.

• Fire 1