Look that play up on youtube. The funniest part is Musberger's commentary of the moment- "and stop the cloahhhck" Poor guy. He was in obvious distress in those waning moments over the near certainty of Nebraska upsetting Texas. When that ball went through those uprights, it was like the world was lifted of his shoulders. All was well again for that man.

I'm not so sure of that, either. I remember before the last drive Musberger saying something like "we are 34 seconds away from BCS Armageddon!" as if stirring the pot.

As a broadcaster he surely knew all the Nebraska fans and most of the national TV audience was either rooting for the huge underdog, or for the hated BCS to go down in flames.

Anarchy makes for good TV.

I'd watch the final play on YouTube except for the fact that I really don't want to.

But, It's not when the ball goes out of bounds when the play is over it is when the ball touches the ground/object out of bounds when the clock stops.

Everyone here agrees with that.

The problem is Suh pressured him too fast and ended up throwing ball a second sooner than he probably would have. If we dont rush the qb hard that play we win the game. How the f#*k do you not let your players play hard?

Also got f'd the ball hit a railing. Not the ground but was called dead when hit a f'ing railing. That could have been the .1 seconds that screwed us. Thanks a lot Jerry!! I f'ing hate Jerry Jones!

I watched that game by myself at a comedy club in central London. I paid the bartender 20 pounds to keep the entire game on, as there was people wanting him to change the channel to some soccer or cricket match, I don't remember anymore. All I remember is that I took the wrong bus home, had to jump a fence in an apartment complex and nearly killed myself, and walked about 2 hours just fuming. I hate Texas.

I watched that game by myself at a comedy club in central London. I paid the bartender 20 pounds to keep the entire game on, as there was people wanting him to change the channel to some soccer or cricket match, I don't remember anymore. All I remember is that I took the wrong bus home, had to jump a fence in an apartment complex and nearly killed myself, and walked about 2 hours just fuming. I hate Texas.

I was at the game and ended up having a very similar experience. Hmm...

However, when leaving the game there was a wait to get on the escalators and UT fans were being dicks and a couple fights broke out. That was interesting.

Also, Walking out from my seat the stairs went up past the luxury boxes and their were UT rich slime taking videos with phones of us walking out and i gave them the big double bird and f#*k you. Im probably on youtube somewhere.

Wow, us Husker fans have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with this game. Texas had the ball with the clock stopped inside the 30 yard line with 7 seconds left, and a timeout. We nearly lucked out anyway (as in many games, it comes down to so many little things) on account of some horrendous decision making on their part, but we didn't because of fractions of seconds. Not getting into the technicalities, but before that play we had already squandered our late lead and taken fate out of our own hands.

Wow, us Husker fans have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with this game. Texas had the ball with the clock stopped inside the 30 yard line with 7 seconds left, and a timeout. We nearly lucked out anyway (as in many games, it comes down to so many little things) on account of some horrendous decision making on their part, but we didn't because of fractions of seconds. Not getting into the technicalities, but before that play we had already squandered our late lead and taken fate out of our own hands.

Can't say I have an unhealthy obsession with this game...mostly just an unhealthy obsession with my hatred for Texas. Yeah I posted, I fell into this...but why this is a topic now I have no idea

My question is: Who was talking about the 1 second before this thread came up?

My question is: Who was talking about the 1 second before this thread came up?

Good question. Why did the OP start this thread?? Mack, is that you?? If it is, we could use a recruiting coordinator.

I am kind of laughing seeing that this thread doesn't seem to want to go away.

I don't remember what thread it was but someone was using the incident as a point.

I am just tired of hearing it, and yet I made a thread about it 4 years after the fact, and it blows up into a double pager.

The irony

EDIT* Mods I give permission for a lock.

The entire last drive was a Big XII hatchet job, minus the kickoff. The sideline is the sideline, Kunalic.