WR Desean Blair [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Commited to Louisville last April and hasn't visited anyone else since. Makes you think we will have a good shot here.

Will Strong leaving for Texas, Blair has been looking around. Was planning a visit to West Birginia for Jan 17th until Nebraska offered.

Ya, I think it shows a lot that we are the 1st visit on his list.

Mike Schaefer made a flip pick for Nebraska after speaking to Blair. Bold prediction since Blair has yet to visit. Love to see him and Harrison on the outside on some deep routes or going jump ball in the back of the end zone. Good frame. Get a year in S&C, and he could be a big help in blocking on the edge for the run game as well.

Mike Schaefer made a flip pick for Nebraska after speaking to Blair. Bold prediction since Blair has yet to visit. Love to see him and Harrison on the outside on some deep routes or going jump ball in the back of the end zone. Good frame. Get a year in S&C, and he could be a big help in blocking on the edge for the run game as well.

Just getting me excited for nothing....

Just getting me excited for nothing....

Well, that is a bit awkward.

Louisville fan really pushing hard on his twitter account. He seems somewhat impressionable judging by his constant interaction with them.

Gotta say if thats the case im a lil disappointed in Nebraska fan. Wheres all our tweetcruiters at?

You guys said it wasn't cool beans so I stopped. Since then our avg star of recruits has fallen. Correlation, I think so.

• Fire 1
Louisville fan really pushing hard on his twitter account. He seems somewhat impressionable judging by his constant interaction with them.

Gotta say if thats the case im a lil disappointed in Nebraska fan. Wheres all our tweetcruiters at?

You guys said it wasn't cool beans so I stopped. Since then our avg star of recruits has fallen. Correlation,  I think so.

...that, and if more Nebraska fans came from naturally strong families.