Shawn Watson Texas OC?

This article is inaccurate. Shawn Watson was never fired from Nebraska. Fact

Please. Tomato, Toemato.

Just like Mack Brown was not fired.

Yeah, he wasn't fired... he landed the head fishing job at some pond in texas. The offer was too good to pass up.

From OC to Qb coach. Sounds like a guy who is taking a step down on the ladder. Maybe should have been a QB coach all along. If this is true, I think it's a hilarious slap in the face to all the Watson jockeys.

Would going from Vice President of Denmark (or whatever their second in command is) to being the Sec. of State for the US be a step down the ladder? :lol:

From OC to Qb coach. Sounds like a guy who is taking a step down on the ladder. Maybe should have been a QB coach all along. If this is true, I think it's a hilarious slap in the face to all the Watson jockeys.

Would going from Vice President of Denmark (or whatever their second in command is) to being the Sec. of State for the US be a step down the ladder? :lol:

If you hold Texas in that high regard, it sounds like more your problem than mine.

If you hold Texas in that high regard, it sounds like more your problem than mine.

I dont. I hold Texas in regards of dog sh#t in a rain storm. And you know, I hold our government in that regards most times too. :D .

I was making that comparison as a matter of perception. Regardless of what we Husker fans think, Texas is still viewed as college football loyalty. And it makes me wanna puke.