Can't tell for sure...but this picture has me wondering if I might be leaning a little to the Left.

•  

Not sure you'd want the people that can least afford birth control to be doing most of the procreating...Might cause a drain on future societies.

But the Left is COUNTING on it! After all, it's more Democratic voters!

It is cheaper to have a woman on birth control than not in the long term... and I would say a fourth or more on the pill are on it for more than birth control (unofficial guesstimate based on my friends/family). It really does have some positive health benefits for some women.

I usually feel really dirty when I favor one side over the other..but I'd guess it's more the Right that would rather avoid paying for other's Birth Control..I'm relatively new at paying attention to politicians, so I could be wrong..I'm still trying to figure out who decides which side gets to favor difficult choices..They both seem to pick the opposite of reason equally.

Please forgive my Political Incorrectness.. I remember how Barbaric I thought China was when as a child, I found out about their restricting couples to having only one child...Now I'm Trying to imagine the population if they hadn't.

Plus maybe it made them treasure the one they had more..(as long as it was a boy)...But maybe we need to consider encouraging rich folk and smart people to have more kids...I know I see lots of people abusing their kids at popular shopping establishments and almost wishing they had to pass a test or something before they could have any..There's still a lot to be learned from Gregor Mendel and Charles Darwin.

I feel we can worship God and not trust Religions at the same time..They've all shown themselves to be tainted or have ulterior motives through the ages...That's where I think our founding Fathers were very wise to seek out not just freedom of Religion...but in some ways..Freedom FROM Religion. That's partially why I think we should approach these situations with only a knowing glance at the perceived morality of the situation..ie : I feel it's still pretty obvious "what Jesus would do". ...... Even if you don't believe in Evolution, you still should be able to recognize the effects of Nature AND Nurture..Part of the reason for the "Dumbing Down of America" needs to be attributed to increasing percentages of Poor and/or less intelligent people being responsible for a greater portion of the children...Who often have trouble providing time and care for their children...There are exceptions to this...Just ask my really smart Son even though his parents aren't all that bright.....I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need to make these decisions based on what benefits us as a whole..Long Term...It's not right that "Person B" has to pay for some of "Person A" but in the long term...It will probably be more beneficial for both to do so...Gawd...I hope I'm not turning into a Liberal.

Please. The right counts on the poor and uneducated far more than the left.

FAR more?

I'll admit that was a poor attempt at a joke, but I'd quess there's some truth to the theory that most of the people that want or would benefit from this sort of government intervention lean to the Left

The current republican party relies almost exclusively on the willfully ignorant, religious fanatics who vote against their own economic interests. That's pretty much the definition of the Tea Party. Morons who wear their ignorance like badge of honor.

OK..Agree with you there...But...Does the Tea Party still exist?

Please. The right counts on the poor and uneducated far more than the left. The current republican party relies almost exclusively on the willfully ignorant, religious fanatics who vote against their own economic interests. That's pretty much the definition of the Tea Party. Morons who wear their ignorance like badge of honor.

Oh good God.......

I actually agree with all of the above-mentioned stances in theory. In practice, women have free access to birth control is convenient, but even this is only good in theory (will she remember to take it every day?) It can actually be more of a hassle due to the uncertainty (but I guess that that is a different issue entirely...).

Also, the birth control issue is a bit disproportionate as, other than the rare free clinic, I don't know of any insurance that pays 100 percent for a male vasectomy as opposed to women's birth control now being subsidized by the federal government.

I actually agree with all of the above-mentioned stances in theory. In practice, women have free access to birth control is convenient, but even this is only good in theory (will she remember to take it every day?) It can actually be more of a hassle due to the uncertainty (but I guess that that is a different issue entirely...).

Also, the birth control issue is a bit disproportionate as, other than the rare free clinic, I don't know of any insurance that pays 100 percent for a male vasectomy as opposed to women's birth control now being subsidized by the federal government.

My insurance paid 100% (outside of a $18 office visit copay) for my vasectomy.

My insurance paid 100% (outside of a $18 office visit copay) for my vasectomy.

Oh wow. I stand corrected, however, I doubt that the government is subsidizing your insurance company and/or your provider for this as is done with female birth control now.

Please. The right counts on the poor and uneducated far more than the left. The current republican party relies almost exclusively on the willfully ignorant, religious fanatics who vote against their own economic interests. That's pretty much the definition of the Tea Party. Morons who wear their ignorance like badge of honor.

Oh good God.......

Well, regarding the "poor" aspect . . . 9 of the 10 poorest states are red states. Beyond that sort of evidence I'm not sure how to quantify dependence on poor and uneducated voters.

Incredibly well-said, if a bit blunt.

Oh good God.......

Well, regarding the "poor" aspect . . . 9 of the 10 poorest states are red states. Beyond that sort of evidence I'm not sure how to quantify dependence on poor and uneducated voters.

You're right, there is no real way to quantify that. But, I'll see your "9 out of 10 poorest states" and raise you the gerrymandering that Democrats do around poor minority neighborhoods.

Let me ask you this, which party do you think panders more to taking care of the poor as a public perception? Which party does more to get into those poor neighborhoods to register people to vote and give them transportation to the polls? Which one plays to the fears that unemployment and welfare will go away if they aren't elected? Which one points to the other party as the elitists that only care about rich people?

• Fire 1

001.jpg

your-in-america-speak-english.jpg

taxpayers-are-obamas-jews.jpg

obamamuslim.jpg

dumb.jpeg

the gerrymandering that Democrats do around poor minority neighborhoods.

Don't make me pull images of Democratic and Republican districts to show that both parties have, egregiously, done this. It's not a Democrat thing, it's a politics thing. And it should be a crime.

• Fire 3

the gerrymandering that Democrats do around poor minority neighborhoods.

Don't make me pull images of Democratic and Republican districts to show that both parties have, egregiously, done this. It's not a Democrat thing, it's a politics thing. And it should be a crime.

OH...I COMPLETELY agree that both sides do this. My point was, which one makes sure that as many poor minority neighborhoods are pooled together?