Favorite "Old School" Beer

Did someone really just call coors heavy "oldschool"!?

They've been making it since 1880 or something

Just like budweiser. But that doesn't make them oldschool! They're still popular beers! Pbr old style schlitz etc are oldschool because they were considered the sh#t at one point in time and now they're the cheap beer!

. . . PBR isn't still a popular beer? :dunno

Colt 45.

Straight up Gangsta

My buddy and I used to drink Colt .45 40's before we'd go to parties in college. Puts you in the mood to get crazy

That's what I used to drink with my buddy before going to parties in college. Were we buddies a long time ago?

Like, in another lifetime? I don't see why not

I've had Stroh's its not bad for mass produced beer. My father always drank fairly cheap beer, so I grew up drinking PBR, Old Style, Old Mil, and my dad's favorite Olympia. In my dad's honor a year ago Thanksgiving all of my family was at our house. I had a case of Olympia, Hamms, PBR, and Old Style on ice to drink.

BTW, Old Style outsells Budweiser in the Chicago land area to this day.

Colt 45.

Straight up Gangsta

My buddy and I used to drink Colt .45 40's before we'd go to parties in college. Puts you in the mood to get crazy

That's what I used to drink with my buddy before going to parties in college. Were we buddies a long time ago?

Like, in another lifetime? I don't see why not

I knew it!! This explains a lot.

I've had Stroh's its not bad for mass produced beer. My father always drank fairly cheap beer, so I grew up drinking PBR, Old Style, Old Mil, and my dad's favorite Olympia. In my dad's honor a year ago Thanksgiving all of my family was at our house. I had a case of Olympia, Hamms, PBR, and Old Style on ice to drink.

BTW, Old Style outsells Budweiser in the Chicago land area to this day.

Last time I went to a Colorado Rockies game, it was against the Cubs and some of the bars downtown were selling Old Style. Brought back some memories *tear*