RB Kendall Bussey Jr [Texas A&M - Signed LOI]

It's kind of gone round and round. He said he was looking around so I took him off. Then his dad said they were still committed and were waiting to hear from the new staff so I put him back on. Really haven't heard anything definite so I'm staying with that for now. Doesn't look good but I don't think they consider it a decommitment for now.

Nothing official yet. But Bussey Sr. said they are looking around.

Tennessee > Texas A&M > Nebraska

At least that's the story.

"He has a soft spot for Tennessee," said Kendall Bussey, Sr. by phone Wednesday night. "But on the 'business decision' side of things, I think he's got a great opportunity to play at Nebraska and play early."

It's the elder Bussey who has paid for his son to unofficially visit Nebraska several times, and the elder Bussey who said he called NU wide receivers coach Rich Fisher Wednesday to tell him that Kendall Bussey, Jr. is strongly considering the Volunteers. Kendall Bussey, Sr. said his son hasn't decommitted, but Nebraska will have to recruit him just as hard as Tennessee has begun to do. The elder Bussey expected Fisher and running backs coach Ron Brown would call his son - a top 100 prospect according to Rivals - either Wednesday night or later this week.
"I wouldn't say Nebraska is out of it by any means," Kendall Bussey, Sr. said, but his son has "loved" Tennessee ever since he attended a track meet in Knoxville as a 10-year-old. When the Volunteers offered, the Busseys attended the Tennessee-Alabama game. They followed it up with a trip to Lincoln for Nebraska-Purdue. Bussey said his son loved both trips, but may have been more excited for the Tennessee trip since he hadn't been there in some time.
Once Kendall Bussey, Jr. made it clear to his dad this week that he was looking hard at Tennessee, the elder Bussey called Fisher. The two played college football together at Colorado.
"I'm fighting for Nebraska," Bussey said. "But he's the one who has to make the choice."

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wilbon the same type of player as Bussey?

As in they both play running back... Yes. As in talent level I don't believe wilbon is nearly as explosive as bussey. Bussey is special and would be the most talented back in the room. He also has Abdullah mad work ethic, he is a weight room junkie who has something to prove. Like going to every summer camp and taking home the mvp.

Correct

• Fire 1

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Wilbon the same type of player as Bussey?

As in they both play running back... Yes. As in talent level I don't believe wilbon is nearly as explosive as bussey. Bussey is special and would be the most talented back in the room. He also has Abdullah mad work ethic, he is a weight room junkie who has something to prove. Like going to every summer camp and taking home the mvp.

Correct

Meh watching both of their Hudl videos, don't see much difference. Bussey might have more speed possibly, both can cut and make people miss.