Long time reader, first time poster

Ol' Dad

I've been a Husker fan for 70 years now and I've seen it all. The highs, the lows, the time when TO was almost run off to Colorado. I'm just glad to be a part of this great site. I'm an old man and just want to see everything run smoothly. I don't have many good years left in me. GBR

• Fire 5

I've been a Husker fan for 70 years now and I've seen it all. The highs, the lows, the time when TO was almost run off to Colorado. I'm just glad to be a part of this great site. I'm an old man and just want to see everything run smoothly. I don't have many good years left in me. GBR

You sound like a nice old codger.

#gbr #barn #etc

You sound like a nice old codger.

#gbr #barn #etc

A nice young lady just dropped off some girl scout cookies to snack on. Glad I just got new teeth installed. #winning

• Fire 2

This HAS to be EZ-E. My dad is almost 70 and he doesn't even know how to turn a computer on, let alone use hashtags ;)

Anyway, welcome to the board.

I dont know how to use hashbrowns either. I'm only thirty. I throw them around cuz I think it's funny.

I think you eat them? Or if you get one from McDonald's and it sits around too long and gets hard, you can use it as a coaster.

This HAS to be EZ-E. My dad is almost 70 and he doesn't even know how to turn a computer on, let alone use hashtags ;)

Anyway, welcome to the board.

Most people over 60 have a hard time with their cell phones I think. Oh wait, maybe that is because they can't see very good!

Oh and welcome to the board!