Imani Cross...

Id like to see us be multiple with the running backs we have. Put two on the field and confuse the defense on whose getting the carry.

Like Bama..........

Saban does a great job of spreading the carries.

Alabama:

• TJ Yeldon: 45% of team carries
  • Second string RB: 92 carries
  • Third string RB: 36 carries

Nebraska:

• Ameer Abdullah: 48% of team carries
  • Second string RB: 85 carries
  • Third string RB: 54 carries

fdsgsdgdsg_zps034ef07e.gif?t=1392611400

Plus 1 it all you want. If it were true, you wouldn't feel half as stupid.

Ameer Abdullah -281 carries.

Cross- 85 carries

Newby-54 carries

Frazier-12 carries.

432 attempts rushing by Nebraska backs this year. 281 by Ameer Abdullah. =. 65%

Alabama running backs combined for 398 carries. 398 carries with 6 different backs.

Yeldon-207. (74 less carries than Abdullah)

Drake-92

Henry-36

Fowler-19

Tenpenny-22

Hart-22

Yeldons 207 carries =52% of Alabamas carries. Almost exactly half the carries. Also 74 less carries himself than Abdullah.

In a discussion pointing towards Abduallahs legs being run off him, I'd say those numbers support that. In any case, the numbers do support Lo Country's comment at least somewhat. Much more than the bogus numbers posted above that we're quoted, gif'd, and ass kissed like some holy man posted them. Gimme a break.

• Fire 3

Plus 1 it all you want. If it were true, you wouldn't feel half as stupid.

Ameer Abdullah -281 carries.

Cross- 85 carries

Newby-54 carries

Frazier-12 carries.

432 attempts rushing by Nebraska backs this year. 281 by Ameer Abdullah. =. 65%

Alabama running backs combined for 398 carries. 398 carries with 6 different backs.

Yeldon-207. (74 less carries than Abdullah)

Drake-92

Henry-36

Fowler-19

Tenpenny-22

Hart-22

Yeldons 207 carries =52% of Alabamas carries. Almost exactly half the carries. Also 74 less carries himself than Abdullah.

In a discussion pointing towards Abduallahs legs being run off him, I'd say those numbers support that. In any case, the numbers do support Lo Country's comment at least somewhat. Much more than the bogus numbers posted above that we're quoted, gif'd, and ass kissed like some holy man posted them. Gimme a break.

Yep I gif'd it. Your also not showing how Alabama had their lead in most of their games in the first half of the game, giving them the ok to limit Yeldon and let the other kids get carries. This is what happens when you have one of the easiest non conference games and the easiest SEC schedule. Had they been in neck to neck games like we were, you bet your ass you would see Yeldon with MANY more carries.

Give Cross more Carries. Give the tight ends more catches. Get the fullbacks the ball. That covers it right?????

Still will be curious as to where these extra plays during a game will come from, or who people think should get less to get these positions addressed

No. No spiel needed. You saw the topic of the thread. It's not complicated. Cross more, Abdullah less. Maybe develop Newby a bit while we are at it. Not a complicated deal really. No, not because someone doesn't like Abduallah or thinks he's a bad guy. Don't try to turn this into some sort of "hate" thing like a lot of you clowns try to do with everything Martinez related. Nope, I'd say everyone loved Abduallah. The kids a beast and sounds like he does everything the right way. No, this could benefit Abdullah's future and the future of Nebraska football. Running back by committee, it's the new "in" thing. Let's make it an "N" thing.

Do you not count runs by dual-threat QBs as carries?

Ameer did have 74 more carries, while Nebraska had 120+ more carries as a team.

Ameer carried the ball 21.5 times per game. I'd hardly call that "legs being run off him." Maybe if he doesn't pan out in the NFL in 24 months, we can blame it on Pelini like everything else under the sun.

Do you not count runs by dual-threat QBs as carries?

Ameer did have 74 more carries, while Nebraska had 120+ more carries as a team.

Ameer carried the ball 21.5 times per game. I'd hardly call that "legs being run off him." Maybe if he doesn't pan out in the NFL in 24 months, we can blame it on Pelini like everything else under the sun.

Holy sh#t! A topic titled Imani Cross? A discussion of distributing carries amongst running backs? What am I missing? Lol.

Oh, you mean you twisted the numbers a bit to support "your" argument. Ah, yes. I thought some of you hated stuff like that. Wow. Yes, clearly above there was a lot of discussion about our Qb's not getting enough rushing attempts as well. Lol. I guess I just must've missed that.

Hold on. So the fat that Nebraska has a dual threat QB equates to Abdullah still having more carries? Shouldn't the fact that Nebraska has a dual threat QB and Bama does not equal more carries for the Bama running back? Yet, even with no running threat at QB, Yeldon had 207 carries to Abdullah's 281 and 398 total carries by RB's compared to 432 by Nebraska's.

Drop the mic on that. The numbers don't lie. I've said enough here.