2014 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

Mavric

Now you know he took PEDs and know he fakes injuries. Are you Joe LaCava?!?

Much like the well known DJ drug abuse, it's widely accepted that a few of Tiger's "injuries" have in fact been suspensions for PED use.

And now his website is saying he's withdrawn from Ryder cup consideration.

Much like the well known DJ drug abuse, it's widely accepted that a few of Tiger's "injuries" have in fact been suspensions for PED use.

photo-from-tigers-press-conference.jpg

No, he was actually injured. And he's never been the same since. :lol:

How to not get a 58, the best score in 18 holes of golf at a PGA sanctioned Champions event:

1) Complete the first 17 holes in 54 strokes.

2) Drive your ball into the woods on the 18th.

3) Chip to the collar.

4) Putt 10 feet past the hole.

5) Miss the comeback putt for a bogey 5.

Probably the only time anyone have ever been disappointed with a 59. :lol:

LINK

DJ was on the yayo since he was in HS and running with the wrong crowd. Friends and teammates have talked about his substance abuse. No one, including the whore Hank Haney, has said anything about Tiger's suspensions being for PEDs. It is not "widely accepted," and to claim as much is just idiotic. Are these suspensions levied mid-round?

To say it is "widely accepted" he has taken PEDs is hysterical. Hyperbole doesn't make your point any less outrageous.

I'd actually love to hear you explain why he hasn't when his supplier has admitted it, he's showing all the signs of a physical breakdown post use, and well, its widely accepted he has.

I mean, it's fun talking golf with you, because you know your stuff, but this is a little ridiculous.

[H]is supplier has admitted it...

I assume you mean Galea, but I don't know what you mean by "admitted it." Everyone tied to the situation, including Galea, has maintained that Tiger received blood-spinning treatment. That has never been a secret. Tiger cooperated with Federal investigators when Galea and associates were caught bring PED in from Canada, and Tiger was exonerated of any PED affiliation.

Hank Haney is a walking TMZ advertisement and he even supports Tiger in this regard:

"I was there and watched the whole procedure," Haney said. "There was never anything that went into Tiger Woods's body that didn't come out of his body. They take blood out, they spin it, they inject the plasma back in. I totally believe that Tiger Woods has never taken any performance-enhancing drugs."

[H]e's showing all the signs of a physical breakdown post use...

When did he start using? Please inform me. I just want to know which injuries, in your medical opinion, are due to "physical breakdown post use." Was it before/after a tumor was removed from his left knee in 1994? Was it before/after a cyst was removed and fluid was drained from his left knee in 2002? Was it before/after he ruptured his ACL in his left knee in 2007? Was it before/after he strained his left achilles and MCL in his left knee in 2011?

ts widely accepted he has.

Tiger Woods may have used PED at some time in his life, I can't say and neither can you. To say it is "widely accepted he has" is just hyperbolic speculation.

[T]his is a little ridiculous.

We agree on one thing.

I would actually look at all of his ligament damage. As that is a highly susceptible injury related,to,PED use.

Please elaborate, Doctor. When did the PED use begin and, with a degree of medical certainty, which exact injuries are attributable to your alleged PED use?