2014 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

Mavric

I would actually look at all of his ligament damage. As that is a highly susceptible injury related,to,PED use.

Please elaborate, Doctor. When did the PED use begin and, with a degree of medical certainty, which exact injuries are attributable to your alleged PED use?

Well, I've never taken them. So I can't do that.

Whatever man, I tried to have a reasonable conversation with you and you want to condescend. So fine. Good day.

Oh and by the way, blood spinning falls under ped use.

Usually "PED" indicates illegal performance-enhancing substances. Blood spinning is much different than blood doping. It uses the athletes own blood and is legal. The World Anti-Doping Agency and the U.S. Anti Doping Association also cleared PRP. If you are using "Performance Enhancing Drug" by definition to include any performance-enhancing substance, then yes, Tiger probably took PEDs, including water and Gatorade and ibuprofen and protein powder.

Oh and by the way, blood spinning falls under ped use.

Usually "PED" indicates illegal performance-enhancing substances. Blood spinning is much different than blood doping. It uses the athletes own blood and is legal. The World Anti-Doping Agency and the U.S. Anti Doping Association also cleared PRP. If you are using "Performance Enhancing Drug" by definition to include any performance-enhancing substance, then yes, Tiger probably took PEDs, including water and Gatorade and ibuprofen and protein powder.

Yeah, blood spinning isn't legal.

Really?

What you are specially talking about, being platelet rich technology is legal, yes. "Blood spinning" on the mean streets if you will encompasses a wholly different enterprise.

You can stand on your scorching take that Tiger is organically grown, but it's Ill advised.

And it's important to note that I don't care. The guy is an incredible golfer.

• 3 weeks later...

Tiger is a joke.

He starts doing bad & he pulls out of the tournament because he's "hurt."

Or he was hurt and thus was playing bad.

We are talking about a surgically repaired back, not a toothache (Rory).

Who knows why people say things like cacti did. I've read that statement probably a dozen times the last 3 years on Huskerboard. It's sheer lulz every time.

Because he's a joke. He had to stop taking the PEDs once his guy was caught and now he can't bear the humiliation of not doing well, so he pins it on an injury.

Played soccer with a guy who would fall down complaining of his knee hurting every time he made a bad shot. Many times there was no one around him. He, too, was a joke.

hint for ya buddy:

here's what giving up looks like

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/11474485/phil-mickelson-withdraws-bmw-championship

• 3 weeks later...