Packed game tomorrow

I hope the place is so crazy the energy comes through the TV to every recruit and fan watching. I hope it's so crazy the announcers make a huge deal about what a great atmosphere it is. And, I hope Penn State withers from the power of the crowd.

Heck...I'm pumped and I'm not even going to be there.

Same here. Hoping for a great atmosphere.

On ESPN, it says the game is on ESPNU/WatchESPN. Usually when games are on ESPNU, I can't watch them online because I don't have the cable package that includes ESPNU. Does the "/WatchESPN" part mean that I can actually watch it online this time?

WatchESPN allows you to watch whatever ESPN channels are part of your cable subscription online. So if you don't have ESPNU, you wouldn't be able to do it through WatchESPN.

On ESPN, it says the game is on ESPNU/WatchESPN. Usually when games are on ESPNU, I can't watch them online because I don't have the cable package that includes ESPNU. Does the "/WatchESPN" part mean that I can actually watch it online this time?

It depends on your TV provider. Watch video on following link.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/about

Edit: mrandyk's answer is better than mine.