Can Bo get it done

Can Bo get "it" done  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can he....absolutely. Will he....??? It'll take some Jimmy's and Joe's....maybe a star QB and a few LB's to take control of the field. Will he make obvious changes that need to be made in the lineup and on the coaching staff?? That's all the badmouthing I'm willing to do right now.....don't want to start a meltdown. :funnyhahah

I think if Bo hired two strong coordinators, and took more of a "figurehead" role, he could get it done. He has no problem firing the team up, and is a great player's coach who instills trust.

For some reason he refuses to surround himself with the best coordinators, who would challenge his thinking and make us a better team. He'd much rather have yes men who do his bidding and don't ask too many questions. Now that both coordinators have proven to be abject failures, it is simply stubBOrness and is destroying our programs image.

I think if Bo hired two strong coordinators, and took more of a "figurehead" role, he could get it done. He has no problem firing the team up, and is a great player's coach who instills trust.

For some reason he refuses to surround himself with the best coordinators, who would challenge his thinking and make us a better team. He'd much rather have yes men who do his bidding and don't ask too many questions. Now that both coordinators have proven to be abject failures, it is simply stubBOrness and is destroying our programs image.

why not just hire a coach who is a good figurehead instead of hoping bo becomes one? and have you not seen us play this year? we were only fired up for miami. maybe northwestern.

i think there are a lot of reasons bo does not surround himself with competent coordinators. he is insecure, stubborn, and probably hard to work with. but hey, he took over special teams and that has been better. 3 mil well spent.

I don't think I agree with this. I think he's the defense coach and leaves the offense entirely up to the offense coaches. We don't need a figurehead, we need a coach who sees a change needs to be made and does it. Let's not talk about whether the offense or defense was worse, let's fix both...now.

I don't think I agree with this. I think he's the defense coach and leaves the offense entirely up to the offense coaches. We don't need a figurehead, we need a coach who sees a change needs to be made and does it. Let's not talk about whether the offense or defense was worse, let's fix both...now.

He's been trying for 7 years, he has no answers. Time's up

why not just hire a coach who is a good figurehead instead of hoping bo becomes one? and have you not seen us play this year? we were only fired up for miami. maybe northwestern.

i think there are a lot of reasons bo does not surround himself with competent coordinators. he is insecure, stubborn, and probably hard to work with. but hey, he took over special teams and that has been better. 3 mil well spent.

No doubt. Hire somebody suited for the job and spare no expense on his staff. Let's get this thing going again.