Can Bo get it done

Can Bo get "it" done  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

husker_99 claimed half the board thinks Bo can't "get it done" in the Sacrifice thread, and I don't know I've seen exact numbers on this before.

I'm not trying to start an argument, and really don't feel the need for debate. I just want your answers to the questions above. For the sake of science I am not going to place a vote.

We see teams rise up every year. Could the Huskers be one of those teams? Sure. I can't see a reason why not.

As fans, we like to think we have a handle on the capabilities of this team, but I have always referred back to the pre national title teams of the 1990s. No one saw that run coming. No one.

• Fire 2

Abso friggin lutely! Bo is a good man. Good things come to those that wait. Patience is a virtue. 2 in the bush is better than one in a black kettle smokin pot. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a fish the nuances of a strong side blitz, make it rain. Those who can do. Those that can't frequent message boards. One two buckle my shoe. Go 9-4 or get shown the door.

• Fire 6

Chizik benefited from a top 5 recruiting class the year prior, and maintained that level or close to for Malzahn.

It has been that way since Ohio State's last MNC.

Anything can happen, but if I was betting real money, I would bet against it happening.

husker_99 claimed half the board thinks Bo can't "get it done" in the Sacrifice thread, and I don't know I've seen exact numbers on this before.

I'm not trying to start an argument, and really don't feel the need for debate. I just want your answers to the questions above. For the sake of science I am not going to place a vote.

adios.gif

• Fire 2

Abso friggin lutely! Bo is a good man. Good things come to those that wait. Patience is a virtue. 2 in the bush is better than one in a black kettle smokin pot. Give a man a fish feed him for a day. Teach a fish the nuances of a strong side blitz, make it rain. Those who can do. Those that can't frequent message boards. One two buckle my shoe. Go 9-4 or get shown the door.

This may be your best post ever.

Can't argue with this logic.