Any reason why Alex Lewis shouldn't/doesn't start?

@Sean_Callahan: Tommy Armstrong told me the combination of Alex Lewis and Jake Cotton on the left side is "double trouble" and they get "rowdy" on the field

I think this is what some have been asking for in this thread.

Boy. This sure isnt going to help Nebraska's dwindling, if not already non-existent, reputation for good sportsmanship that so many of us are hearing about all the time out of state.

I was talking about our dwindling relevance as a national power when I discussed that. In a different thread.

@Sean_Callahan: Tommy Armstrong told me the combination of Alex Lewis and Jake Cotton on the left side is "double trouble" and they get "rowdy" on the field

Boy. This sure isnt going to help Nebraska's dwindling, if not already non-existent, reputation for good sportsmanship that so many of us are hearing about all the time out of state.

I was talking about our dwindling relevance as a national power when I discussed that. In a different thread.

what?

Who are you again?

• Fire 2

what?

Who are you again?

Godot.