Favorite NFL team.

dbetz23

Since we don't get to talk about NFL too much in these forums. I am just courious on what NFL teams everyone likes. I, myself, love the Chicago Bears, always have. I think we got a shot at the Super Bowl if we can get past Carolina. Seattle, to me, is one dementional, and had a very weak schedual. What are your favorite team/teams.

I am a member of the LoveBoat, aka a Minnesota Vikings fan. ;)

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC. I don't like Chicago(of course since I am Vikes fan), but they have not shown anything on O this season and don't think Grossman is much of an upgrade(if at all) over Kyle Orton. I think Carolina is playing well right now and will take it in a tight game.

I've always favored the Steelers and the Bears - primarly because of a history of stout defenses and tough running game. I love watching both (how odd for a Husker fan, huh?).

And Green Bay - more for the tradition than any other reason. Plus, I like the thought of a small-market team doing well against the well-heeled teams.

I'm with DJR313....ViQueens fan. Lived in Minnesota most of my life...so I continue to follow the team. Just wish that they would lose the dome!!

***SNIP***

You know, I loved watching Vikings games back when Bud Grant was the coach and the games were played outdoors.

I understand why teams in colder climates have domes, but I think that in doing it they lose a tremendous home-field advantage.

Indianapolis Colts. And NO I'm not a bandwagonner, My step-dad is from Indianapolis and introduced them to me years ago. Indy is an awesome town and has awesome fans... and the atmosphere in the RCA Dome is pretty sweet. (Though it doesn't compare with Memorial Stadium :))

I'm also somewhat of a closet Jets fan, as I have an uncle that played Right Guard back with Joe Namath.

Since we don't get to talk about NFL too much in these forums. I am just courious on what NFL teams everyone likes. I, myself, love the Chicago Bears, always have. I think we got a shot at the Super Bowl if we can get past Carolina. Seattle, to me, is one dementional, and had a very weak schedual. What are your favorite team/teams.

uhh.. err. a bears fan is calling seattle one-dimensional? yeah they're one dimensional on offense. however; the bears are truly one-dimensional by having a defense and no ofense. Yes yes, they're coming around a bit.. but if the bears defense wasn't so stellar this season, they wouldn't have even been sniffing at the playoffs.

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC

Can we get a mod to strike him down for blasphemy? :smokin

Bronco's fan here and the poor patriots will finally lose after winning 10 consecutive playoff games. The Patriots have to come to Denver and not many teams escape Denver with the W. In my opinion it will be the Bronco's and Steelers in the AFC and Bears-Seahawks in the NFC