Favorite NFL team.

dbetz23

Alas, my Broncos don't have a single Husker

they would if Sewell hadn't decided to retire after just 1 year... didn't see that one comin' :blink:

"my team" changes every few years as I root for whoever has the most prominant Huskers: in the mid-90s it was KC (N.Smith/Shields), then Denver (N.Smith) in the late 90s.

I HAD been rooting for the Packers the last few years b/c of Ahman Green- and its hard not to root for Favre. but Both might be out of Green Bay uni's next year. and Green didn't really have much of a season this year... neither did the Pack.

For this year's playoffs, its Carolina (Rucker/Minter) and Chicago (M.Brown). one will be out after this weekend though :(

as for Pats vs Broncos.

despite my "prominant Huskers" rule, i'm actually rooting for the Broncos even though Hochstein is NE's starting center. i know its not fair but I'm kind of sick of the patriots winning the super bowl, Hochstein has his rings, so Go Broncos.

A life-long STEEELERS fan here..... They have been my favorite since probably Kindergarten in 1974....... even through the Bubby Brister days :wtf

I love their defensive attitude every year, and the fact that they are determined to run the ball..... Chuck Knoll and Bill Cowher are studs..... and yes, I even have to admit that I was a Kordell Stewart fan for a short time :wtf

Now, I hope to see the Steelers and Broncos in AFC champ. , but my brain tells me, that Pitt is a little overmatched this weekend.. My wife is a Bronco fan, so hell, they will probably make it farther than my Steelers, hence an entire year of her BS.

Super Bowl pick: Giants vs Jags (hell, that is how my bowl projections were)

No, seriously, Colts vs Panthers

Go Rucker and Minter (although Mike Brown is one of my all-time favorites, so I could live with the Bears.)

If u think you and your wife have problems, i root for the Bonco's, my brother who lives in Chicago is a die hard Bears fan and my other brother who lives in Pitts is a die hard Steelers fan. You can imagine how much we call each other up and talk smack when the other person's team is losing :clap

My brother who roots for Pitts thinks the Steelers would walk all over the Bronco's so i hope his team knocks off the colts so Denver can crush Pitts :smokin

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC

Can we get a mod to strike him down for blasphemy? :smokin

Bronco's fan here and the poor patriots will finally lose after winning 10 consecutive playoff games. The Patriots have to come to Denver and not many teams escape Denver with the W. In my opinion it will be the Bronco's and Steelers in the AFC and Bears-Seahawks in the NFC

Yeah, you can banish me to the gutter when you tell me the last big game Jake Plummer has won. :lol::rollin:rollin

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC

Bronco's fan here and the poor patriots will finally lose after winning 10 consecutive playoff games. The Patriots have to come to Denver and not many teams escape Denver with the W. In my opinion it will be the Bronco's and Steelers in the AFC and Bears-Seahawks in the NFC

Yeah, you can banish me to the gutter when you tell me the last big game Jake Plummer has won. :lol::rollin:rollin

Speaking of Plummer. With is with his vintage John Holmes look he's sporting? Bastard looks like he hasn't showered in 3 months! I just wonder if he is going to give the Bronco fans the finger again when they boo him off this field this week?

Speaking of Plummer. With is with his vintage John Holmes look he's sporting? Bastard looks like he hasn't showered in 3 months! I just wonder if he is going to give the Bronco fans the finger again when they boo him off this field this week?

Wait, are you talking about the Jake Plummer with 13 wins and only 7 interceptions? Looks like someone's living in the past :P

I just had to post this quote I just saw:

Let me get this straight, Tom Brady. Most of the sportswriters I see are saying the Patriots will walk all over a team that not only beat them in the regular season, that not only went 13-3 in possibly the toughest division in the league, but is undefeated at home this year, and the PATRIOTS are the most disrespected team in football?!

People might make fun of me or second guess me, but I truly think Seattle is WAY over-rated. First off they are in the worse division in the league, Arizona, St. Louis, and San Fran (yea I know my Bears are in the second worse), but anyways, let's look at the past year and see what good teams they beat:

@ Jaguars L 14-26

Falcons W 21-18

Cardinals W 37-12

@ Redskins L 17-20 (OT)

@ Rams W 37-31

Texans W 42-10

Cowboys W 13-10

@ Cardinals W 33-19

Rams W 31-16

@ 49ers W 27-25

Giants W 24-21 (OT)

@ Eagles W 42-0

49ers W 41-3 11-2

@ Titans W 28-24

Colts W 28-13 <<< ***I wish this game was played in November!!!!

@ Packers L 17-23

I can only see one, possibly two quality wins of the season, with a lot of close games.

I can only hope to see Chicago and Seattle in the NFC Finals!!

People might make fun of me or second guess me, but I truly think Seattle is WAY over-rated. First off they are in the worse division in the league, Arizona, St. Louis, and San Fran (yea I know my Bears are in the second worse), but anyways, let's look at the past year and see what good teams they beat:

@ Jaguars L 14-26

Falcons W 21-18

Cardinals W 37-12

@ Redskins L 17-20 (OT)

@ Rams W 37-31

Texans W 42-10

Cowboys W 13-10

@ Cardinals W 33-19

Rams W 31-16

@ 49ers W 27-25

Giants W 24-21 (OT)

@ Eagles W 42-0

49ers W 41-3 11-2

@ Titans W 28-24

Colts W 28-13 <<< ***I wish this game was played in November!!!!

@ Packers L 17-23

I can only see one, possibly two quality wins of the season, with a lot of close games.

I can only hope to see Chicago and Seattle in the NFC Finals!!

You could say the exact same thing about NE ironically. How nice must it be to play in such weak conferences?