Favorite NFL team.

dbetz23

Im surprised with Wintrom and J.Brown no one is mentioning the seahwks.

can't stand the seahags...wistrom should have stayed in st. louie...

We can agree there Kansas.

Btw, anyone remember Theisman predicting the 'Skins would win the Superbowl back before the season started? I know I laughed at him.

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC

Can we get a mod to strike him down for blasphemy? :smokin

Bronco's fan here and the poor patriots will finally lose after winning 10 consecutive playoff games. The Patriots have to come to Denver and not many teams escape Denver with the W. In my opinion it will be the Bronco's and Steelers in the AFC and Bears-Seahawks in the NFC

Yeah, you can banish me to the gutter when you tell me the last big game Jake Plummer has won. :lol::rollin:rollin

Alright DJR, to the gutter with ya.

Alright DJR, to the gutter with ya.

:lol:

Yeah, he finally did it. Plummer played well enough and the defense played pretty good. This has got to be his biggest win since he led ASU to beat Nebraska. We'll see how they fair against Indy or Pittsburgh. :thumbs

Hopefully Pittsburgh...

GO BLACK AND GOLD!! :box

I think it will be the Pats-Colts in the AFC championship and Panthers-Seahawks in the NFC

Can we get a mod to strike him down for blasphemy? :smokin

Bronco's fan here and the poor patriots will finally lose after winning 10 consecutive playoff games. The Patriots have to come to Denver and not many teams escape Denver with the W. In my opinion it will be the Bronco's and Steelers in the AFC and Bears-Seahawks in the NFC

So far..3 for 3 on my predictions, now just waiting on the Bears/Panthers score. I know i should be rooting for the Bears since i picked them to win, but hearing my brother whine about his bears losing is much more fun :smokin

Superbowl: Bronco's vs Seahawks (although i would prefer the bears)

Steelers in the AFC

Bears in the NFC

Tough ...hard-nosed defensive football teams that play in the cold.

Best uniforms though have always been the Baltimore...errrr...Indianapolis Colts

You are forgetting Steelers have to go to Denver and play against a team that just knocked off the back to back Superbowl champ. That and the fact they will be playing in a thin air atmosphere and we saw how well a cold climate team like the PATS did in Denver.

Steelers :lol: vs Broncos :steam

Mr. HANC :lol: vs Mrs. HANC :steam

My beloved Steelers survived the powerful Colts on the road. I am extremely happy, yet somewhat surpirsed. If the same Pitt teams travels to Denver, it should be a great game that Pitt has a chance to win..... :thumbs

This game is not only for my favorite NFL team, it is for DOMESTIC happiness.

* by the way, I'm hesistant to say that my wife won $80 in the "bowl pool" that I finished 72nd out of 80 people..... and I am the football coach :wacko:

GO STEELERS !!!!!!