Favorite NFL team.

dbetz23

Well, looks like Pittsburgh has taken over Golden Boy duties from the Paties and Colts. The Orange and Blue are still the darkhorse from what I can gather. We're getting a little more pick 'em support this time around but Pitt certainly seems to be the emotional favorite.

Also suprised how little support Seattle is getting. I know everyone (including me) ripped on them for having a cupcake schedule but I don't think any team with Alexander can be counted out that easily. From what I've seen, Dan Patrick is the only person I've seen that's picked them to win and that's a shame.

Well, looks like Pittsburgh has taken over Golden Boy duties from the Paties and Colts. The Orange and Blue are still the darkhorse from what I can gather. We're getting a little more pick 'em support this time around but Pitt certainly seems to be the emotional favorite.

Also suprised how little support Seattle is getting. I know everyone (including me) ripped on them for having a cupcake schedule but I don't think any team with Alexander can be counted out that easily. From what I've seen, Dan Patrick is the only person I've seen that's picked them to win and that's a shame.

I think the big question mark in that game is whether or not Alexander will be effective coming back from a concussion? Carolina already has a tough defense, and if Shaun Alexander can't soften the D up for the passing game, then I would have to agree that the Panthers will win.

My Super Bowl pick(this week :lol: )

Seahawks vs. Broncos(just for you BRJ)

Personally, I would love to see a Steeler and Panther Super Bowl.

My beloved Steelers would be great, and I would like to see Mike Rucker and Mike Minter get a chance to return to the Super Bowl.....although Josh Brown and Grant W. would be okay too....

Go Steelers....

Last week I didn't believe, now this week I think they may have a shot, although slightly.....tough to win 3 straight on the road in the NFL, especially in the playoffs and Championship game....

Heard some good insight though....basically, this is the same team that went 15-1 last season....but with a better QB and better RB than last season.....Gosh, that gives me hope, which also means that because I have hope, I probably jinxed them.

Go ahead all, keep underestimating us, that's the way we like it. :lol:

And DJR, :cheers

I am not underestimating the Broncos.... I honestly think that they are a great team, and if it weren't for the obsession with the Colts, teh Broncos would be the big story this season.

Plummer has shown this season to be the qb everyone thought that he should be.... Great team, playing at home, 3rd straight road game for Pitt...... Broncos probably will win this one

BUT

Their from the state of COLORADO and their qb beat NU while at ASU, and my wife loves the Bronc's.....

GO STEELERS :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

Nice no huskers on there team and the city is in Colorado.

Go steel curtain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make sure Mrs HANC reads this. :woo

:thumbs

Hey thanks for the support KC........ go Steelers

but, I did as you told me, and Mrs. HANC got a look at your post

not happy....not happy

She asked: What time does the Chief's game start this weekend? :sarcasm

She says " Have a Nice Day" aaaaa.

Well as far as the playoffs go I really think that there are going to be some great games this weekend. I personally am pulling for Carolina and Pittsbugh. I always have to jump on some bandwagon by this time of the year because I am one of the unfortunate ones. That's right, I'm a Lions fan. It has been a long hard life but one day, oh yes, one day, I will be rooting for my team in january.

Well as far as the playoffs go I really think that there are going to be some great games this weekend. I personally am pulling for Carolina and Pittsbugh. I always have to jump on some bandwagon by this time of the year because I am one of the unfortunate ones. That's right, I'm a Lions fan. It has been a long hard life but one day, oh yes, one day, I will be rooting for my team in january.

You should let go of your lionism belief's and convert to broncoism :clap

Pitts and Carolina are both 8-2 on the road this season, Seattle and Denver are 9-0 at home. I think the home teams prevail this weekend, although i want Carolina to upset Seattle.

I don't follow any particular team. My team abandoned me in the 80's when they got sold out.

I was a big Dallas Cowboy fan when they had Staubach and Company. I remember watching the Super Bowl where they played Denver and the "Orange Crush" was a big deal. Besides the score, the single most thing that will stand out for me in that game was watching a Dallas defender on the sideline take a paper cup of gatarade and crush it in his hand; displaying his "thoughts", in actions, on the fearful orange crush of the Broncos.

I would like to see Seattle go to the Super Bowl this year. I also like Jake Plummer and his rugged mountainman look. He really fits in with that Denver atmosphere. Although I still kinda hate him, (just a little) for what he did to us (Huskers) in 96' (19-0)

Besides that I just like watching prior Husker players in the Pros excel. It was sad to see Ahman go down, but Mike Rucker, Demario Williams and the rest of the gang, really keep our program looking productive.

With that being said, my favorite Pro team is the 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers...cause ya damn well know they coulda put a hurtin' on some teams that year! :thumbs:restore2

Well, looks like Pittsburgh has taken over Golden Boy duties from the Paties and Colts.  The Orange and Blue are still the darkhorse from what I can gather.  We're getting a little more pick 'em support this time around but Pitt certainly seems to be the emotional favorite.

Also suprised how little support Seattle is getting.  I know everyone (including me) ripped on them for having a cupcake schedule but I don't think any team with Alexander can be counted out that easily.  From what I've seen, Dan Patrick is the only person I've seen that's picked them to win and that's a shame.

I think the big question mark in that game is whether or not Alexander will be effective coming back from a concussion? Carolina already has a tough defense, and if Shaun Alexander can't soften the D up for the passing game, then I would have to agree that the Panthers will win.

My Super Bowl pick(this week :lol: )

Seahawks vs. Broncos(just for you BRJ)

Sorry BRJ, I jinxed you. :lol: This is why I don't bet on pro football games. ;)

:thumbs YEAH MR. HANC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers

:cheers

Thanks for the support.......I accidently ;) hid my wifes "lucky" Bronco shirt today..... she was a good sport though......but I am assuming, that the romantic mood may be a little "light" this week, so that will give me more time on the board :lol:

Seriously though, Pittsburgh looked pretty good today...... Makes me remember a little song and dance from the 70's - 80's...... "IIIIIIIII've got a feeeeeelin', Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl".....