Is he officially dead now? I live about an hour down the road and I've always had an urge to drive over and at least scope the place out, not to do anything, just out of curiosity but I never have...Topeka depresses me too much.

You mean rifle scope or just a visual assessment of the church property :D

Is he officially dead now? I live about an hour down the road and I've always had an urge to drive over and at least scope the place out, not to do anything, just out of curiosity but I never have...Topeka depresses me too much.

Try living there for 3 years

Ah man really? That sucks. It sounds like your work has you bouncing all over the Midwest, glad to hear you got out. There's just something about Topeka that I can't quite put to words but the whole town feels off.

You mean rifle scope or just a visual assessment of the church property :D

Visual assessment only, just want to rubberneck at the crazies. There's probably not much to see though.

Ah man really? That sucks. It sounds like your work has you bouncing all over the Midwest, glad to hear you got out. There's just something about Topeka that I can't quite put to words but the whole town feels off.

The word you are looking for is "Sucky sh#thole"

• Fire 2

The word you are looking for is "Sucky sh#thole"

Ah yea that's a lot of towns in Kansas but Topeka is especially bad, just something about it. I like the Manhattan area way more than Topeka and I'm still no fan of Manhattan.

I feel the same way about Wichita.

I feel the same way about Wichita.

Wichita is worse. You are correct there. Although while living in Topeka I had the pleasure of seeing all of the Westboro freaks picketing nearly daily.

I also lived in NW Wisconsin which you mentioned you had as well.